Thread: Proteus sessiosn on Procyon

Default Proteus sessiosn on Procyon

Can anybody tell me when the mindlab relax sessions of the proteus will be available for this procyon unit,I must say I am dissapointed so far with this unit
    the session have no impact what so ever,
    my gut reaction is to sell this unit and move on,i like the proteus but this unit has just dissapointed me.
    Ateeq

Blog Entries

Default Re: Proteus sessiosn on Procyon

Hi Ateeq;

You can convert the sessions yourself with the new conversion utility. It's here: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Procyon.htm
    (listed as a tutorial)

Are there any other problems you're having with this unit?
    Also just curious if you have updated the OS to 1.7.4?

-Andy.

Blog Entries

Hi Ateeq,

Quote Originally Posted by ate View Post
    Can anybody tell me when the mindlab relax sessions of the proteus will be available for this procyon unit,I must say I am disappointed so far with this unit
    the session have no impact what so ever,
    my gut reaction is to sell this unit and move on,i like the proteus but this unit has just disappointed me.
    Ateeq
    I'm guessing that the results you are trying to achieve is relaxation? Have you tried programs 18 or 19?

If my guess is incorrect and you are looking for a different result, please let me know and perhaps I can come up with some suggestions to help you get there.

The technology of the Procyon and Proteus are the same in that they both can help coax brain waves into a desired state.

If you are going through a particularly stressful time, I doubt the machine alone will do the trick. It'll help but you will have to do some other things yourself such as increase your exercise (walking in best), divert your attention from the stressful situation by engaging in "busy work" (mindless tasks that don't require much thought but keep you occupied, some games such as solitaire will also help), listen to pleasant music and do some pleasurable things. Sounds silly but it all has to do with changing your perspective so that your brain will stop producing stress chemicals into your body.

If you want me to go into more detail, please let me know. After all, I could be going on about something that is totally irrelevant to you.

M.

Thanks you all for your replies I need short quick burst sessions as I do not have a lot of time also i would liek relax ,sleep sessions the one on the unit dont do much for me , and the cognitive enhancement one s are not very effective for me ,I have upgraded to 1.173
    Regards Ateeq

Thread Information