Thread: MWS&NP3 + Mindwave + Procyon The ultimate combination! Unitil...

Lightbulb MWS&NP3 + Mindwave + Procyon The ultimate combination! Unitil...

If the trail period is over I find the price of the transparent corp software too much is there are already alternative bio_feedback tools that match the mind_workstation or neuro programmer 3? but of course I am incredibly happy with my "Procyon" but that you already know yourself! :-)
    This text is translated from dutch to english because I'm from belgium so if there unknown impressions arise then know that everything is peaceful and well :-)

greets
    Belgium, Europe

Blog Entries

Default Re: MWS&NP3 + Mindwave + Procyon The ultimate combination! Unitil...

$60.00 is pretty cheap for software. I don't think you'll find anything less expensive (or even more expensive) that can do what that software does!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: MWS&NP3 + Mindwave + Procyon The ultimate combination! Unitil...

Quote Originally Posted by gud View Post
    If the trail period is over I find the price of the transparent corp software too much is there are already alternative bio_feedback tools that match the mind_workstation or neuro programmer 3? but of course I am incredibly happy with my "Procyon" but that you already know yourself! :-)
    This text is translated from dutch to english because I'm from belgium so if there unknown impressions arise then know that everything is peaceful and well :-)

greets
    Belgium, Europe
    Transparent is pretty liberal with their upgrades, which are basically the price difference between the products. You can start with NP3 Regular with an investment of only $59.99, and upgrade to the more complex programs as you become more familiar with them. That way you do not have to lay out a large initial investment.

Thread Information