Thread: Question regarding the Procyon editor

Default Question regarding the Procyon editor

Hello everyone at Mindplace. I am a new user of the Procyon and brand new to L&S machines overall and am trying to learn as much as possible so I can get the most out of it. So far from only using it minimally it has literally blown me away with the experiences I have had with it. I have never experienced anything like this before in a normal state and am so glad I decided to get the Procyon. So Thanks for making such a powerful and somewhat magical device. I look forward to the further experiences from it that have yet to come.

My question is this. I started with the introduction to the editor video on your Youtube channel and was able to do everything from beginning to end but the one problem I had is when switching to the graphics edito.r The graph line that runs across the blue section is not visible and the only way to make it show up is to stretch the bottom of the editor down but when it becomes visible it is not angled downward as the red and green are to represent the value set as it only goes straight across. Any Idea on how I could fix this so it views correctly? When I click on the line it does show the correct value (6 or 12 )I have set but it does not display it correctly like it does in the red and green graphs.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. It's nothing of major importance as far as I know and more than anything it just bothers me when something I use does not work right .

Thanks,
    Derek

Blog Entries

Default Re: Question regarding the Procyon editor

When in the Graphics Editor Mode, under the "Display" menu item, there's a setting called "Adjust Window Border". I set that to 1000 and then the blue is not cut off, and you can also see the segment time which is normally cut off.

Does that help?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Hi Andy,

That worked perfect. Thanks.

Derek

Blog Entries

-Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information