Thread: 3d visions

1. Default 3d visions

Wow. I've been using sound and light for years. Usually at the start of relaxation sessions i see weird 3d stuff. Its alot like one of those 3d stereogram posters except its all moving around and i kind of see weird stuff.

Its like being inside a gigantic spaceship or an aliens guts. Its freaky, its 3d and its real big.

I kind of feel if i could just take it a little further i'd be in myown imaginary 3d universe. then it fades away as i relax more and the session changes.

Blog Entries

Default Re: 3d visions

Hi Gareth,

Quote Originally Posted by gareth View Post
    Wow. I've been using sound and light for years. Usually at the start of relaxation sessions i see weird 3d stuff. Its alot like one of those 3d stereogram posters except its all moving around and i kind of see weird stuff.

Its like being inside a gigantic spaceship or an aliens guts. Its freaky, its 3d and its real big.

I kind of feel if i could just take it a little further i'd be in myown imaginary 3d universe. then it fades away as i relax more and the session changes.
    Thanks for your message. I'm glad that you are enjoying your machine.

M.

3. Default Re: 3d visions

Hi Gareth,
    I want to know which Program(Usually at the start of relaxation sessions ).Marisa do you know which Program(Usually at the start of relaxation sessions)?

4. Default Re: 3d visions

I always get it on session 47 which is the sleep one. I also get it on several of the others.

I am good at art and I find my brain will often do this when I am about to go to sleep. But the machine triggers it differently.

I also get the same thing when I play video games too much, or have been exploring some new environment for several hours but I will see the game - I don't control it in my minds eye. It must have something to do with the retina and optic nerve - I am unsure perhaps its a subconscious thing.

You may want to look up "image streaming " on the net.

Another thing I recall from my childhood is that when going to sleep I could visualize pure fields of a single color in my minds eye.

I lost the ability due to adult stress. I also used to experience a kind of visual and kinesthetic oscillation . I didn't experience this for years bur managed to trigger it with a L/S machine - it was at around 3 Hz. Along with the oscillation id a profound sense of shrinking down into a tiny little size.

Weird but a very pleasant experience.

Anyway subsequently I found out the single color thing is the same as advanced autogenics which I must have been doing on myself while going to sleep. After the color training autogenics leads into image visualization and image streaming.

The final result being someone that can communicate with the subconscious and imagine things as they desire very vividly in multiple senses.

Many dyslexics can do this without any training and most believe erroneously that only dyslexics can do it.

Anybody can do it with the correct training from a suitable therapist.

Thread Information