Thread: Looking for AudioStrobe info

Default Looking for AudioStrobe info

Hi
    I'm looking for some more information about your AudiStrobe CDs. On your site I found a description of the music but nothing about the target frequency, or what state of mind each CD is used for.
    I got REQUIEM but was a bit disappointed by the blank cover with no additional information.
    I hope you can give me some more information or direct me to the right place.

Thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking for AudioStrobe info

Hi TB,

Quote Originally Posted by thebigf View Post
    Hi
    I'm looking for some more information about your AudiStrobe CDs. On your site I found a description of the music but nothing about the target frequency, or what state of mind each CD is used for.
    I got REQUIEM but was a bit disappointed by the blank cover with no additional information.
    I hope you can give me some more information or direct me to the right place.

Thanks
    Mindplace didn't create the audiostrobe cds and therefore doesn't have the specific information you are looking for. However, most of the cds are of a relaxing nature and so you can safely assume that the frequencies are in the Alpha/Theta range.

Requiem is probably in the Theta/Delta region.

Sorry there isn't more information for you. On each CD, the author or artist who created the cd is listed. If you feel like doing some leg-work, you could always try to track down and contact the cd artist.

Also, check the audiostrobe website:http://www.audiostrobe.com/englishX/...main_cds01.php and perhaps you can send an e-mail to them asking for more information.

M.
    Last edited by Andy; 01-15-2007 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Added link

Thread Information