Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: emotiv

1. Default emotiv

hello, my question is if the two reference electrodes that come with a rubber band, placed her in the head or are replaced by the felt with saline.
    I asked it to the support but they don?t answer yet, a greeting.
    you will need some imagination for understand me, !I don?t speak english!

Blog Entries

Default Re: emotiv

This is a bit hard to understand. I think you are asking if the 2 reference electrodes can be replaced? Or can the felt electrodes be replaced?
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

I think he's asking if the electrodes are to be used dry or with a saline pad?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

4. Default Re: emotiv

sorry for my terrible English, the headset comes with two electrodes called "reference electrodes" that have a rubber and the others electrodes comes empty, it?s needed put in they the saline felts, my question is if I must replace the rubbers with felts or they run with the rubber on the head, like says Andy, I hope you understand me.

Blog Entries

You keep the rubber on the reference electrodes and add the felt pads to the rest of the sensors. The rubber connectors are for grounding.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

6. Default Re: emotiv

ok, thank?s neuroasis, then, there are two felts to spare in the box?

7. Default Re: emotiv

Quote Originally Posted by filemon View Post
    ok, thank?s neuroasis, then, there are two felts to spare in the box?
    Shouldn't be. No spares with this package. Don't forget the sensors right at the temple. I thought they were pivot points at first.

Blog Entries

Right, I didn't have any extras either... which is bad news if you lose one.

9. Default Re: emotiv

in the box are 16 felts and the headdset has 16 electrodes, two of them come with a rubber, so if I let them put in it, two felts abound in the box.

Blog Entries

There are 2 slots for electrodes(one on each side) right at the middle pivot for the electrode octopus thing... So actually there are 18 slots...

Thread Information