Thread: getting one and what it does?

Default getting one and what it does?

I have a Proteus, but have trouble visualising (I don't get anything like mental images except in dreams) and am interested in some feedback as to whether I am in theta state for example while using the proteus..

Would a thoughtstream do that, and what's a good place selling it in the UK? like, a good price.

Blog Entries

Default Re: getting one and what it does?

Hi Varigit,

What a person visualizes depends upon the person. If visualization isn't a skill or talent one has developed, then it may take some practicing. When I use an AVS machine, I don't see pictures (like a dream) but I see patterns and swirls. It appears that the lights move and this is also a form of visualization. Theta and Alpha are good brain states for visualization, so it may be a good place to start. The patterns of lights may be too distracting to any targeted visualization while the machine is on, so maybe do a session with the machine and then when it's over, leave your eyes closed and see if you can visualize something. Don't expect big results, start small and try to visualize something simple, like a yellow ball, then move the ball around. Once you can do this, move on to more complex pictures.

In sum, the machine can get your brain in a good state for visualization but it may not work until after the session. Look at it as mind training and like with all training, practice is the key.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information