Thread: 3D Lightframes

Default 3D Lightframes

Hi all,
    Do you think it will enhance the experience with mind machines? If we have goggles with 3 D view where we can see through eyes the different imagery as we listen the music given with mind machines?
    Please share.
    Thanks
    Raj

Blog Entries

Default Re: 3D Lightframes

Quote Originally Posted by mctxp View Post
    Hi all,
    Do you think it will enhance the experience with mind machines? If we have goggles with 3 D view where we can see through eyes the different imagery as we listen the music given with mind machines?
    Please share.
    Thanks
    Raj
    Are you talking about the type of 3D glasses that are used for 3D televisions and movies?
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Yes, Similar concept if we integrate with Procyon.

Blog Entries

One easy thing to try with red/blue 3D glasses is to take a set of white Ganzframes like those from the Sirius then you could use them with Procyon and Proteus which will split the AudioStrobe signal between the the eyes providing different stimulus for each eye. You could take the red and blue filters from a cheap set of cardboard 3D glasses and tape them over the LED diffusers on each lens. Then you will have red one eye at a certain frequency and blue on the other at a different frequency. Currently, this would be the only way to have different colors going to each eye on the current machines.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thanks for reply. My next question. If we have some goggles like procyon through which we can see this kind of spiral or 3 D mandalas or similar objects. Do you think we have any thing like this. I think it will be a wonderful add on, if someone develop it.

http://www.hypnotictapes.com/images/...in-revised.swf

Or
    Goggle like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gL9egnUKGvc
    Last edited by Andy; 03-13-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Yes, I have a set of these and have played with them for what you are talking about... several things are underway and this is on the horizon... there are a lot of changes in these style of glasses with newer type OLED displays that are less 'radiating' and irritating to the eyes. Putting 'flicker' in video is a bit limited by refresh rates... but anyway movement in this direction is taking place. Thanks for the encouragement that something like this would be of interest..

Thread Information