Thread: mind workstation

1. Default mind workstation

hi neuroasis, do you think that the WS can replace the proteus editor?.
    a greating.

Blog Entries

Default Re: mind workstation

I wouldn't say that it would be a replacement. A major addition to your tools and an vast expansion of possibilities, yes..

The Proteus editor is designed to write sessions that can be uploaded on your Proteus, not requiring any computer afterwards. MWS can create AudioStrobe tracks that can work without a computer but will still require a music player of some sort.

If you plan to keep your Proteus connected to a computer then MWS does things that the Proteus editor could never do. The Formula engine is especially powerful for creating mathematically related entrainment tracks.

If a person is very serious about creating brainwave stimulation and they can afford it, then I would absolutely recommend purchasing Mind Workstation. However, it is not required to achieve outstanding results with your Proteus and our free editor provides necessary functions to personalize your sessions.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: mind workstation

thanks for your honest answer, as always you helps me, the truth is that it is not necessary, that sufficient with the proteus programs , I have no knowledge to create something better,it?s more interested in the topic of "monitoring" to know that produces effects training, it is very useful r the TS program for that, and I think the WS also has utility in that, I'll download the trial version to see how it goes.
    by the way, I put the session here today, is the Proteus program 13 and use the TS just to monitor it, not connected, I am disappointed in the outcome, as if I would serve for nothing, I hope it improves with practice, a greeting.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information