Thread: Happy New Year !

Default Happy New Year !

Happy new year everyone. Personally I'm in the process of a new and often frustrating evolution. A successful transition however will yield very beneficial results. Of course my Procyon is a major tool in the process.

Hope everyone has as much to look forward to as I do. May you all have a wonderful 2012.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Happy New Year !

Happy New Year Steve,

The frustrating evolutions are usually the ones where you learn the most. That's what I like to tell myself anyway. LOL

Frustration comes from a desire to have a different outcome and is created because some component is missing. I find that sometimes it's helpful to step outside of myself and approach the thing that is causing the problem (the frustration) from a different perspective.

Best wishes on your continued journey.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thanks Marisa, the frustration stems from lofty objectives I've set for myself that would be difficult for anyone to achieve. Compromise however is not an option. Not that I am more special than the next person, it has everything to do with deep-seated expectations I have for myself.

Stepping outside of myself is great advise, thanks. As you can imagine my Procyon would be a great tool for just that purpose. I'll keep everyone posted. Success, at least to me will be a great achievement and worth posting about.

Found this old thread and thought it most appropriate to add to it because the evolution is 100% successful. I'd say complete but this evolution will never be complete.

I haven't been here much in the last couple of years but that's all going to change starting yesterday.

It's also funny to me sometimes how life works. I'm currently reading a book on chakras and when I came back here the other day I noticed that a user composed a chakra session, I'll thank him in another thread.

My plan now is to get to know the Procyon, the best AVS system made, as much as I can and I've spent the last couple of days getting to know the editor and getting my computers ready for some serious programming, archiving factory sessions, setting up files etc, etc. I'm looking forward to reading the wealth of information here and getting into some peoples heads which is a top priority now.
    Last edited by SteveMod; 03-10-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Ok tried the chakra session and it (the solid session) doesn't seem to work right, at least on my Procyon. I am currently researching chakra meditation so writing my own seems to be the next step.

Thread Information