Thread: Trigger Series: Photoreading Prep

Blog Entries

Default Trigger Series: Photoreading Prep

Trigger Series: Photoreading Prep

This is a Procyon session file designed to train the brain skills and states needed for using the Photoreading System developed by Paul Scheele. More information about Photoreading can be found at http://www.photoreading.com/ .

This session is based on the factory preset Meditative Mind 15. It consists of ramping Alpha frequencies with nice color changes. The frequencies ramp between 9hz and 13hz. These are designed to established a relaxed Alpha state which has been shown to be an ideal state for learning.

At 13 minutes into the program, the Photoreading protocol starts. It consists of 2 seconds of a yellowish-red low illumination Ganzfeld with punctuation bursts of green light dividing the segments. Binaural beat frequencies ramp from 7hz to 12hz over a one minute period. This covers the range of Alpha frequencies. In the current program the segment loops 10 times for a total duration of 10 minutes.

The total length of the program is 25 minutes.

The method for using this protocol is to imagine that you are speedreading a book or document and that the green flash signals for you to flip the pages. Using the ideas of Scheele's photoreading system you would also intone a mantra to keep the pace. I prefer the embedded command 'remember'. You will be prompted prior to these segments by a loop containing binaural beats (while the rest of the program does not) When you hear the audio begin 'pulsing', you will know that the protocol is about to begin.

The goal of this program is to establish a familiarity with the rhythm most suited for Photoreading while still maintaining an Alpha state. It also trains focus and concentration plus discipline which is necessary to attain Photoreading skills. Using visualization with the proper intent and state of mind can to a degree act essentially the same as performing the action itself as far as the subconscious mind is concerned. Using AVS technology one is able to create a steady state with timed light pulses and entrainment frequencies. The mind is then able to become accustomed to the feeling of the Alpha state while still employing the pacing needed to effectively photoread.

This is a rough sketch of an idea that I have put together quickly as a proof of concept. I would very much appreciate your feedback concerning it. I will optimize and improve this program in the future.

Thanks for your involvement and interest and I hope you will find benefits from using this program.

Post comments and discussion here!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Andy; 04-29-2011 at 10:04 AM.

Thread Information