Thread: New OS 3.2 - fixes LED bug

1. Default New OS 3.2 - fixes LED bug

Hi everyone,

I just upgraded to new OS 3.1 for my Proteus and the problem with the display is still remaining. I am running the sessions with the display off because of the annoying noise, but when the session ends the display pops back on.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

CyberDragon

2. Default Re: OS 3.1 - display still pops back online after session ends

Hello.
    A little progress now.

I did, for my assurance, another OS 3.1 update. It's really there, lively flashing "3.1" on start of the device.
    You have interestingly said that you used an Uxx session (U01 bank). Until now I have used just Pxx sessions.
    So I had tried Uxx ( namely U01 and U02) and it worked - the display stayed off!
    (I have no idea what are these sessions "about", though ... )

Unfortunately for me, Pxx sessions don't work this way (I've tested again P17 and P43 for sure).
    The display on Pxx mode is still coming back online.

CyberDragon

Blog Entries

Default Re: OS 3.1 - display still pops back online after session ends

As you say, "Now we're getting somewhere".
    So it appears that with Uxx sessions, the LED displays stays off after the session ends. With Pxx sessions, they do not.
    I'll pass that on to the programmer and hopefully a fix will arrive shortly. Sorry for the trouble, but thank you for bringing this to our attention.

In the meantime, as a workaround, you could upload any of your favorite sessions into the Uxx bank.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

Default Re: OS 3.1 - display still pops back online after session ends

There is a new OS update version 3.2 which should fix the problem.

Please give it a try and let me know.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

5. Default Re: OS 3.1 - display still pops back online after session ends

Perfect! Thank you and I'm sorry it has taken me so long to write back to you.

CyberDragon

Blog Entries

Default Re: New OS 3.2 - fixes LED bug

Release notes for OS versions 2.4 - 3.2:

Rev 3.2 : Update: If the LED display is off, it now stays off even after a session is finished.

Rev 3.0 : Fixes a bug where the decimal point would light between segments even when LED display is off.

Rev 2.7 : Bugfix

Rev 2.6 : Swap Color channels. Press top and bottom buttons together during a session.

Rev 2.5 : Can adjust internal volume in Pxx and Uxx modes. Works in USr and PC modes.
    Press middle and bottom buttons while session is running.
    Value will be remembered until unit is turned off.
    Rev 2.5 : Add 24 bit Phase accumulators so low frequency are more accurate.
    Rev 2.5 : Allow shorter on times for lights. Press top and middle buttons while session is running.
    On time decreases in five steps when lights have full brightness.
    Rev 2.5 : Changed switch for 'AS on indefinitely'. Toggle by pressing TOP key in AS mode.
    Rev 2.5 : Display, in AS mode can be turned off. Toggle by pressing bottom key in AS mode.

Rev 2.4 : AS mode can be kept on indefinitely : toggle by pressing bottom key in AS mode.
    -Andy.

Thread Information