Thread: ts

1. Default ts

I still cannot hear anything from my thought stream machines.
    blues

Blog Entries

Default Re: ts

You should read through the manual and follow the instructions there when you're first getting started with any of the MindPlace products.

Check also that your headphones are plugged in the top of the console, not on the side. It's opposite to the connections on the Proteus.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default

I did. And there is no sound and there was no sound as I had documented previously except for when I turn on the machine. I can hear the sound like when a radio switch is first turned on. What kind of sound is supppose to come out of this?

Look back on your forum, I had posted previously there is no sound.
    blues

I changed the batteries twice and there still is no sound.
    blues

When this first was delivered to me and I started to use it there was no sound and I posted on this forum, no sound.
    blues

Blog Entries

Default Re: ts

Hello again;

I don't see a previous post regarding the sound issue you're having, but no matter, we'll get this one solved.

Ok, so you are definitely connecting the headphones to the top of the console, correct?
    You have tried adjusting the volume control on the top of the console?
    The console powers up properly and the bargraph displays an in/out pattern at startup?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

5. Default Re: ts

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hello again;

I don't see a previous post regarding the sound issue you're having, but no matter, we'll get this one solved.

Ok, so you are definitely connecting the headphones to the top of the console, correct?
    You have tried adjusting the volume control on the top of the console?
    The console powers up properly and the bargraph displays an in/out pattern at startup?
    Yes to the above, and when I first bought it and tried it the volume wasn't working and I did email you.
    lorilyn t varnel.

Thread Information