Thread: Just an itroduction

1. Default Just an itroduction

Hello Mindplace folks! I would like to make a quick introduction. I have been a BWE enthusiast for about 10 years now when I purchased a simple alpha/ theta binaural session when I got into Taoist Energy practices. About 3 years ago I discovered Transparent Corp and have been designing and making my own sessions.

I purchased a Sirius years ago and it has serviced me well. When one of the LED's quit working, it gave me an excuse to purchase a Procyon, which just came today. I have to say I am quite impressed with just the limited use I've had with the unit!

I would like to incorporate the Procyon's color capabilities with the Audiostrobe sessions I have made with NP3 and MWS, so if anyone has any tips, I will greatly appreciate them. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to the Procyon right now, but I'm sure that I can contribute in some other areas concerning BWE and AVS.

Cheers!
    Brewmasher

Blog Entries

Default Re: Just an itroduction

Hello Brewmasher and welcome!

I'm sure you'll find the information you're looking for within the forum. Glad to see you here.

-Andy.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Just an itroduction

Hey Brewmasher!

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your purchase. It sounds like our backgrounds with Mindplace and BWE products are pretty similar. I have had a Sirius for years and a Thoughtstream. Just recently took the leap into the Procyon and man am I having fun!

I have been digging into the unit very deeply (right now working on my first Synchromuse track) but I do have NP3 and MW as well as Mind Stereo.

I am working as well with the best way to get the most use of the Procyon with AudioStrobe from these programs.

Please consider this an ongoing discussion and by all means share what you find!

[ADMIN]
    A new thread has been started regarding the Procyon Analog AS mode settings which is specific to the Procyon. Please go here to follow that discussion.
    http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1376
    Last edited by Andy; 04-20-2011 at 10:18 AM. Reason: New thread for AS mode discussion

Thread Information