Thread: Writing sessions and other observations.

Default Writing sessions and other observations.

I felt compelled to post tonight for these reasons.

I've come to the conclusion that I know zip about AVS and that's not a bad thing. I guess you could say that when I embrace something I wishfully think that I learn quickly and become a knowledgeable user and quick expert. That's just not the case here and I couldn't be happier. Although I'm no where near completing all the pre loaded sessions I thought I was familiar with most of my favorites. Tonight I revisited a farvorite Procyon session that I hadn't used in a while, #47, and it blew my mind. I couldn't get enough, I absorbed it all and I had experiences I wanted to last forever. I must say, I really applaud the session writers. It's my oppinion that a session can be as complex if not more so, than a symphony written for an orchestra. I've written a session and it's ok but I have so far to go and I'm loving the journey. This is one time I have no problem admiting amateur status and I'm so looking forward to the new experiences to come.

I love the Procyon, it's the best AVS system on the market. I won't get into why I know that, I just do.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Writing sessions and other observations.

Hey Steve, I use 47 all the time and you are right, it is a great program at least for as long as I am able to stay awake - which is never to the end of the program. .
    Long live Procyon

Sorry, 47 on the Proteus and 27 on the Procyon

M..
    Last edited by Marisa; 05-27-2011 at 11:12 AM.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Writing sessions and other observations.

We have a consensus! I love 47 the best too..
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information