Thread: anger management

Default anger management

hello I am new to the forum so I hope I am posting correctly. I have a proteus and would like to know what programmes I could use for anger control as I become irritated and annoyed fairly quickly and it is spoiling my life can anyone suggest a programme please.

Blog Entries

Default Re: anger management

Quote Originally Posted by peter rankin View Post
    hello I am new to the forum so I hope I am posting correctly. I have a proteus and would like to know what programmes I could use for anger control as I become irritated and annoyed fairly quickly and it is spoiling my life can anyone suggest a programme please.
    Hi Peter,

P 19 is mostly Alpha. P 13-16 is a blend of Alpha/Theta.

You may find these programs helpful because they are relaxing.

How long the effects last depend on what is at the root of these feelings.

The good news is that you can change your circumstance - how easy or difficult this is depends on what your circumstances actually are as well as what you are willing to do about it. If it's something you need to change about how you think (for example) then it may be a bit more challenging than finding an outlet for frustration.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: anger management

Hi marisa thank you for takeing the time to reply, I will try the programmes you indicated and post again any progresss thanks again. Peter.

Thread Information