Thread: Proteus sessions for myalgia

1. Default Proteus sessions for myalgia

Hello all

I purchased a proteus several years ago and only used it several times. I too didn't feel comfortable with the instruction .booklet as Moonchild pointed out and it gathered dust.
    I had 4 eye surgeries since but I now feel comfortable with the flashing lights again. I have recently tried some sleep sessions and want to add some sessions for my medical problem.

I am now seeking sessions to help cope with chronic muscle aches which I believe were caused by taking statins to lower my cholesterol. I have been off of them for a year but still suffer. My neurologist said my situation is more common than one would think. Lyrica and pain Rx are helping, somewhat but I am not happy with the status quo.

Thanks in advance for any session suggestions.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Proteus sessions for myalgia

Hi Scott,

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_m View Post
    Hello all

I purchased a proteus several years ago and only used it several times. I too didn't feel comfortable with the instruction .booklet as Moonchild pointed out and it gathered dust.
    I had 4 eye surgeries since but I now feel comfortable with the flashing lights again. I have recently tried some sleep sessions and want to add some sessions for my medical problem.

I am now seeking sessions to help cope with chronic muscle aches which I believe were caused by taking statins to lower my cholesterol. I have been off of them for a year but still suffer. My neurologist said my situation is more common than one would think. Lyrica and pain Rx are helping, somewhat but I am not happy with the status quo.

Thanks in advance for any session suggestions.
    Alpha is associated with the release of serotonin which in turn has to do with pain control. Delta is associated with the body regenerating and healing itself.

Program 45 or 47 look good for containing these elements.

You'll probably want to do this just before you go to bed because you'll likely be sleepy afterward. These two programs do not ramp up at the end to wake you up.

During the day, Program 10 or 11 would be a good ones to try. They will wake you up at the end of the session.

Let us know how these programs work for you.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Proteus sessions for myalgia

Thanks for your quick response Marisa!

I was able to get a #45 session before bedtime last night. My legs usually ache the most at bedtime. After the session they were pain free and I slept well.

I'll try more of your suggested sessions and keep you posted!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Proteus sessions for myalgia

Thanks for the feedback Scott! It's really useful to know if what is suggested works.

I'm really glad that you were able to get some relief from your pain. Yay.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information