Thread: Proud new owner :)

Default Proud new owner :)

Of a Procyon!! Chuffed ! I`ve only had a quick go and I`m ill at the moment so it just knocked me out lol I`ll have another go tonight. I`ll get myself off to the support website soon and download the editor, then start doing some programs! I`m super duper pleased to have my new Procyon It`s immediatly obvious that the sound is much better. The colours seemed much more clear and pure aswell from the few seconds of conciousness I had lol The blue is very natural feeling too isn`t it I`ve certainly seen that colour in my minds eye before. I`ve gotten myself into a nice routine with my Proteus. I use it to drift off to sleep and I just never wake at night unless I er... Need to. I even got to try it in an "emergency" the other morning. I had an upsetting dream again and couldn`t get back to sleep at all. I just lay there thinking about things. On went the Proteus and within what felt like seconds my mind was quiet. Utterly, blissfully quiet. The last thing I remember is a planet sized vortex gently pulling me into oblivion......

I shouldn`t think they`re short of volunteers but I`d love to write
    a review for mind machines. I don`t think they do themselves any
    favours advertising wise at all. The adverts and reviews I`ve seen
    for mind machines don`t do them justice in the slightest.....

Blog Entries

Default Re: Proud new owner :)

Quote Originally Posted by Feebo View Post
    Of a Procyon!! Chuffed ! I`ve only had a quick go and I`m ill at the moment so it just knocked me out
    Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!

I even got to try it in an "emergency" the other morning. I had an upsetting dream again and couldn`t get back to sleep at all. I just lay there thinking about things. On went the Proteus and within what felt like seconds my mind was quiet. Utterly, blissfully quiet. The last thing I remember is a planet sized vortex gently pulling me into oblivion......
    Awesome! That's what I want to hear. Oh ya!

I shouldn`t think they`re short of volunteers but I`d love to write
    a review for mind machines. I don`t think they do themselves any
    favours advertising wise at all. The adverts and reviews I`ve seen
    for mind machines don`t do them justice in the slightest.....
    Please do! It would be highly appreciated! They need more reviews on their Amazon.com site: http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html...A3Q8JWBHSH6XFD

In case the link doesn't work, please make sure that the review is on the product "sold by Mindplace" as there are other dealers and while we like them, we want to promote Mindplace's webstore.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Yep, I`ll make sure it`s the right one I`ll write it bit by bit when I`m feeling better I think....
    I lasted two programs before falling asleep last night. I really like the extra tone in the sound and having an extra colour. I`m looking forward to getting to know the machine a bit actually. There was a certain frequency involving all three colour I think, that looked like it had huge potential. It was quite fleeting in the program but once i`m doing my own programs I`ll be able to really get stuck into it and find the exact frequencies that I`m after 12/10 already though just from having a quick look at a few programs

I`m just looking through my booklet as I write this and something has caught my attention. I can connect an "external device" and turn the whole room into a kalidoscopic visual sculpture?! I love stuff like that! What do I need to be able to do that then?!

I`ve got another question too. I can`t find the bit I`m thinking of but I did read something along these lines yesterday. I think I read something along the lines of this machine being able to time it`s lights with a song just by playing the music with it all hooked up. I`ve probably got the wrong idea but do you know what I`m thinking of there? It`s something that`s different to the way Proteus does it anyway....

Blog Entries

Hi Feebo,

I'll forward your question to Andy and see if he knows the answer.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thanks Marissa Whatever they are, I`ll be needing one of them! lol

Blog Entries

Hi Feebo;

Quote Originally Posted by Feebo View Post
    I`m just looking through my booklet as I write this and something has caught my attention. I can connect an "external device" and turn the whole room into a kalidoscopic visual sculpture?! I love stuff like that! What do I need to be able to do that then?!
    It is possible to connect external lights to the Procyon, but I'm not aware of a commercial product that's available. One person here has built such a device for his own use. You can read about it here: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ead.php?t=1108

I`ve got another question too. I can`t find the bit I`m thinking of but I did read something along these lines yesterday. I think I read something along the lines of this machine being able to time it`s lights with a song just by playing the music with it all hooked up. I`ve probably got the wrong idea but do you know what I`m thinking of there? It`s something that`s different to the way Proteus does it anyway....
    That sounds like AudioStrobe. You can purchase AudioStrobe CDs from MindPlace: http://www.mindplace.com/AudioStrobe

-Andy.

That`s more for the Proteus though isn`t it? It`s a different phrase i`m thinking of. Hang on I`ll look it up a sec... Syncromuse! I`m just a little unclear as to what syncromuse is. Is it the same thing as Audiostrobe but with three lights? Would that mean I need a different type of cd? Or the very same Audiostrobe cd`s? Let me guess.... Just Syncromuse cds? I`ve had a good few experiences with my Procyon now so I`d better get my thread started. I thought I`d describe lots of experiences with the Procyon because that`s one thing I wanted to read when I was thinking about buying one but couldn`t find. Some good in depth descroptions of what it looks and feels like....

That's great to hear Feebo, you'll love your Procyon. Please tell us about your initial experiences you descibe them so well. My Procyon has been a constant tool in my evolution since I've gotten it, I use it for several objectives including deep sleep.

Thread Information