Thread: Program creation Proteus

Default Program creation Proteus

Ok so I`ve managed to upload programs to my Proteus which is great I`m going to need to learn to create my own programs though I think. My needs are quite specific so only I or someone else in my position will be able to tailor to my needs. I`m a chronic pain sufferer and I use my Proteus as a meditation aid (a powerful one I might add, what a machine!) and as a form of escapism. With my Proteus I can go somewhere else and leave the pain behind to some extent.
    Anyway, I have two questions. Can anyone offer any resources, links, advice etc that will enable me to learn how to make my own sessions please? I`ll share what I create obviously
    My next question is, although I`m planning on learning to create my own sessions, maybe one of you know of a site or something that I`ve not heard of where I can find more sessions created and shared by other users?
    The supplied "Pyrotecnic" sessions 48 and 49 are the sort of thing I`m after....... Cheers folks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Program creation Proteus

Quote Originally Posted by Feebo View Post
    Ok so I`ve managed to upload programs to my Proteus which is great
    That's great. Congratulations!
    Anyway, I have two questions. Can anyone offer any resources, links, advice etc that will enable me to learn how to make my own sessions please?
    Have you looked at the tutorial on the Proteus support page? It walks you through how to create your own sessions.
    My next question is, although I`m planning on learning to create my own sessions, maybe one of you know of a site or something that I`ve not heard of where I can find more sessions created and shared by other users?
    Have you looked at the Library section of this forum? There are user-supplied sessions there.

-Andy.

Default Re: Program creation Proteus

Hello again Andy This forum should just be called "Ask Andy" ! LOL
    I have seen the library section yes. That`s where I got the programs from that I`ve uploaded. There aren`t very many programs there though unfortunatly. As I say that though I`m suspecting I`ve missed something lol So I`ll go and check....
    As for the creation guide, no I haven`t seen that. I`ve obviously missed it. I`ll get myself back to the site and have a look. I love the idea that you can see it in real time. I`m sure once I get the hang of it I`ll be good at it. I`m really looking forward to being able to create and share

Thread Information