Thread: Changing colors

Default Changing colors

I would like to be able to edit an existing Procyon session and save as a new file.
    To change color I have tried "Utilities" -Swap color parameters- green and blue but as I don't have the file sessions this does not work.
    And I don't really need the "Set Audio Strobe colors' at this point.

So-- how can I open an existing file- example: any of the files 23-27 and change the colors.
    I probably would have to change each segment for the session but that would be no problem as I would save the new session with another name.

I would like to eliminate or reduce 'red' and simply have blue/green-red is ok for energizing sessions but in my view not for relaxing sessions.

Hope it can be done as choosing colors is one of the main reason I purchased the Procyon. (Suppose I could purchase blue/green glasses and use them on my Proteus?)
    Hope I have made myself clear and many thanks in advance.
    George

Blog Entries

Default Re: Changing colors

Hi George;

The way to change one of the existing sessions is to download to your computer the factory sessions. You can get them at the bottom of this page: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Procyon.htm

Open the session you want and you can edit it from there and test it out with the Procyon connected. Once you have it the way you like, upload it to the Procyon as a new session.

-Andy.

Default Re: Changing colors

Many thanks Andy.
    I had the factory sessions loaded but in the wrong folder.
    I copied/paste into Procyon AVS- now I can pull up the program I want to work on.
    Great help and thanks again.
    George

4. Default Re: Changing colors

gbr1, I have the same feeling about red colours. They sometimes produce feeling a bit like eye strain, blues and greens though are fine. That being said it's often not a problem and I use the Procyon frequently.

Sometime I think I'll put the Proteus sessions (as they were written for two colours) on my Procyon (that's the only device I have) and try swap the reds for blues.

I've only had the device for a couple of weeks and still have it just on factory settings.

Thread Information