Thread: Vivid and lucid dreams.

1. Default Vivid and lucid dreams.

So, as you may have read in another thread, I am using the Proteus in conjunction with sleep. I think my brain is just starting to become entrained to using it after a week and a half or so of use and in the past couple of days it has really been kicking in to help me get to sleep quicker.

Strange side effect: lucid dreams and vivid dreams. Almost invariably, now. Just making the observation.

This machine is amazing. I was a huge skeptic when I got it for Christmas, and I thought it was total fringe science but I figured I'd give it a try... I am now convinced it's doing SOMETHING, and I think I might just be scratching the surface!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Vivid and lucid dreams.

Hi Sixth,

Quote Originally Posted by TheSixthNapoleon View Post
    So, as you may have read in another thread, I am using the Proteus in conjunction with sleep. I think my brain is just starting to become entrained to using it after a week and a half or so of use and in the past couple of days it has really been kicking in to help me get to sleep quicker.

Strange side effect: lucid dreams and vivid dreams. Almost invariably, now. Just making the observation.

This machine is amazing. I was a huge skeptic when I got it for Christmas, and I thought it was total fringe science but I figured I'd give it a try... I am now convinced it's doing SOMETHING, and I think I might just be scratching the surface!
    I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying your Proteus! What program(s) are you using? Are you using the Proteus just before you go to bed or while in bed? What is your routine?

I'm asking this because many others are interested in lucid dreaming and if you would be so kind as to document exactly what you are doing (including what you are thinking about when you put the machine on) then hopefully someone else can accomplish what you have.

In NLP terminology we call this process "modeling". The principle is that if one person can do something, another can learn how to do that same thing by repeating exactly what the first person does. Where this process fails some is in that they do not realize that they need to also be thinking about the same thing, in the same way as the model. What you think and how you think about it does affect your outcome.

Thanks for your posting your experience.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information