• New Proteus OS - version 3.2

An updated OS for the Proteus has been released, version 3.2. This version is for those who like to run sessions with the display turned off. In this update, if the display is off while running the Proteus, after the session finishes, the display remains off until a button is pressed or the Proteus auto-shuts-off (after 5 minutes of inactivity). Previously, if you were running with the LED screen turned off, the Proteus LED screen would come back on when a session completes. You can download this OS update here. Instructions for updating your OS are in the Proteus Session Editor manual, which you can download here.
  • Most Active Discussions

ixixy

Transparent corp legal action/class action lawsuit

Thread Starter: ixixy

Regarding Transparent corp, I found this thread on the Microsoft homepage:...

Last Post By: Andy 07-04-2024, 09:42 AM Go to last post
    robinhood

SpectraStrobe Nature Tracks

Thread Starter: robinhood

All my SpectraStrobe nature tracks can now all be downloaded in one go from the link below Approaching Thunderstorm - Relaxation - 27 min.mp3...

Last Post By: oro Today, 03:11 PM Go to last post
    Mymonkeymind

How has Kasina helped you?

Thread Starter: Mymonkeymind

Hello Being new to AVE & AVS and the Kasina I would love to hear others experiences with Kasina. Would be nice to see more activity on the forum as...

Last Post By: JoeV 07-08-2024, 06:19 AM Go to last post
    Mymonkeymind

Tinnitus and Kasina

Thread Starter: Mymonkeymind

I did a search for tinnitus and nothing came up. Has anyone used AVE to help reduce tinnitus? If so what session or Hz range. Has anyone ever had...

Last Post By: JoeV 07-08-2024, 06:15 AM Go to last post
    opali0s

Protocols for procrastination

Thread Starter: opali0s

Hello all, I got a Kasina this week, and it has been a fun experience so far. The main reason why I got it is to improve my procrastination at...

Last Post By: Andy 07-15-2024, 12:28 PM Go to last post