View RSS Feed

neuroasis

1. GNaural SpectraStrobe and AudioStrobe templates

Attached are templates that allow you to create SpectraStrobe and AudioStrobe in the free GNaural application. http://gnaural.sourceforge.net/

These templates provide the basic elements for SpectraStrobe: Red, Green and Blue tone tracks and the SpectraStrobe reference track. Do not alter the base frequency of any of these tracks because it is this frequency that creates the light signals. For the reference track do not change anything. Note the volume of light tracks need to be low. ...
    Tags: avs
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Files
  2. Extreme AVS Machine Chain - Etz Chaim

Before there was a MindPlace Kasina seekers of extreme AVS experiences or those who wished to combine multiple control sources together, might have to resort to a little creativity. The amazing thing about the Kasina is that it combines many of these functions into one machine ? compact simple and beautiful! But if you don?t mind creating a little cable salad and you have the full line of MindPlace machines available to you, then you will find vast new inner vistas await. The DIY blog posts of Craig ...

Updated 01-19-2014 at 07:53 PM by neuroasis

Categories
    BioFeedback , AVS , Light and Sound , Technology
  3. AVS Journal Issues

Name:  avsj2010sm.jpg
Views: 11133
Size:  129.0 KB

All issues of the AVS Journal are now available for free online at this link:
    http://www.mindmachines.com/LightSou...DOWNLOADS.html

This is an excellent resource for those interested in AVS technology.

(Link is no longer active as a download site, but there are articles there if you search)

Updated 06-02-2011 at 02:10 PM by neuroasis

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Entrainment Ecosystems

I live in a wooded area near a lake and with wide open spaces compared to most suburbanites.

To give you an idea of my surroundings, last evening I went outside to sit in my favorite nighttime spot on the deck and as I was getting ready to slip down into my rickety wicker chair the security light clicked on and tucked behind the woven legs was a 3 foot garter snake nearly camouflaged in the darkened wood. No doubt he was looking for a place to dry off after all the storms we have been ...