Thread: Wim Hof The IceMan Kasina Session

Default Wim Hof The IceMan Kasina Session

Hi guys I have been practicing Wim Hof Method and I develop the first Kassina session.

So I will say to be carefuller because evolve breath exercise.I would advice to watch his videos first.

I created 40 breath sound with light matching the breath In the last one you will hear Wim telling it will be the last one.

You have to hold your breath for as long as you can. when that happens the classes will flash for exactly 2 minutes. from 10hz to 15hz.

Warning you will be light head with the light is crazy.

I loved the experience will try every morning and see how I feel .lol

Kind Regards
    Leandro
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Wim Hof The IceMan Kasina Session

Hi Leandro,
    Hope you are well. Just wanted to say a massive 'thank you' for creating the above thread on Wim Hof. I looked into this method last week and I can honestly say that it has turned my meditation practice around massively. What an amazing experience! Quite profound, in fact. I have previously practiced the Tibetan practice of Tummo (Inner Fire), which has been around for a long time. I believe that Wims method is based on this?
    The breath work at first, is a little tiring, but folk will soon got the hang of it. I've not started the cold showers just yet ;-)

I urge ALL light seekers to delve into this experience providing you are fit and well. It is mind blowing after about the 3rd cycle.

Much gratitude,
    Carrie.
    Last edited by Carie373; 03-23-2018 at 12:47 AM.
    Be original then nobody can tell you you're doing it wrong!

Yes I encourage people to try .I can hold my breath for 2:30 now and the lights flashing give a new experience.
    now I have a good reason to use everyday. it did take me a long time to start the cold shower I live in Europe and around this time the water come from the pipes freezing cold so my advice is to have a normal shower and start cold shower in the end for 10 seconds only you will be impress how you can grow from that. second week you will see how easy it gets

4. Default Re: Wim Hof The IceMan Kasina Session

You can hold breath for 2 minutes and 30 seconds?
    Idk how this works,i tried this session,had 40 breaths and on last breath i hold it for 10 seconds..

Quote Originally Posted by Mario51 View Post
    You can hold breath for 2 minutes and 30 seconds?
    Idk how this works,i tried this session,had 40 breaths and on last breath i hold it for 10 seconds..
    you must be doing something wrong to be able to hold only for 10 seconds it in the beginning i was holding for 50 seconds

well keep practicing

6. Default Re: Wim Hof The IceMan Kasina Session

Quote Originally Posted by Leandro Carvalho View Post
    you must be doing something wrong to be able to hold only for 10 seconds it in the beginning i was holding for 50 seconds

well keep practicing

I started doing that today (breath retention) while listening to the meditation programs. I have read one of Wim Hoffs books

7. Default Re: Wim Hof The IceMan Kasina Session

Some friends and I did Wim's online course. After a few weeks we were all able to get around the 3 minute mark. I got close to 3:30 a couple times. Later he'll have you do push ups as you hold your breath and you'd be amazed. We could do 70+ push ups no problem... granted their not full on real push ups it is still pretty badass. Wim is amazing

Hi

I've been loving this Wim Hof session but I have accidentally changed your original light settings on my Kasina
    Would you mind letting me know what they were

Many Thanks

Jake

9. Default Re: Wim Hof The IceMan Kasina Session

Hi Everyone. I can see the attached files but when I move the mouse over it does not do anything (left click, right click). How can I download the file? Thank you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by magcomp View Post
    Hi Everyone. I can see the attached files but when I move the mouse over it does not do anything (left click, right click). How can I download the file? Thank you.
    Works fine here. Maybe try another brower or computer?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information