Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

1. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    You click it in the MWS program, but it looks like you know that now.
    Thank you very much, Andy..

Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Hello friends, it has been some time since anyone has posted here ...

I Had paid for and used neuroprogrammer3 to really help me with some very difficult health issues, but now sadly i have just read through this forum and understand where we stand. I hope Kassina can function for me in similar ways... Is there any update to the situation as of spring 2019?

i dont use fb, so i wonder if anything has been resolved. Will check back here and feel free to PM me as well. My emails to brain.fm went without reply ..... Please let me know if i have any recourse at this time, as im trying hard now to get my health back on track through better hemispheric synchronicity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeClouds View Post
    Hello friends, it has been some time since anyone has posted here ...

I Had paid for and used neuroprogrammer3 to really help me with some very difficult health issues, but now sadly i have just read through this forum and understand where we stand. I hope Kassina can function for me in similar ways... Is there any update to the situation as of spring 2019?

i dont use fb, so i wonder if anything has been resolved. Will check back here and feel free to PM me as well. My emails to brain.fm went without reply ..... Please let me know if i have any recourse at this time, as im trying hard now to get my health back on track through better hemispheric synchronicity.
    My understanding is that NP3 will activate, you just need to do it on something other than the latest version of Win10. Do it soon before the activation server is taken down (I've heard as soon as June it might be down, or even sooner)
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

4. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

I had to do a factory reset on my computer running Win 8.1 and had to manually request a license for Mind Workstation and here is the message I got when I got my license back.

"We will try to provide this service into the future, but please note that licensing may by the end in summer 2019".

NP3 activated online as I'm running Win 8.1, but as Andy has said, both programs won't run on the latest version of Win 10, due to an Windows update making both the programs incompatible during installation. Seems they haven't reactivated the activation server for MWS and you have to request it manually. Whether the Win 10 issue for both NP3 & MWS gets fixed I don't know, but personally I don't think it will.

Some have suggested installing a Virtual Machine on a Win 10 PC and installing Win XP/7/8.1 within the Virtual Machine and install NP3/MWS within the VM and then back up the Virtual Machine, but it is not something I am familiar with.

5. Default Re: The Death of transparentcorp and MWS

Thanks everyone for the informative thread. I've been working with this for a while and here's what I'm up to.

I have found installs for MWS but I don't have access to the members area on the web site. Even the archive.org bit is dead. I seem to recall that I needed a serial number for MWS and NP3 and formerly every time I lost those I got them back from the members area. How stupid do I feel for not backing this stuff up anywhere now it's all gone? Very. I just assumed (as you do) that websites would outlive the company. But they done gone deleted it all. How do I get at the data in my memebers area? I don't I suppose.

Second, on the subject of alternatives, another dead but still viable piece of software is a VST called Lux BWEI is really rather good and seems to do Audiostrobe. The same developer Steve Duell made a Spectrastrobe VST too. I don't think Steve still supports the software and it's hard to find but he's happy if people pass it around. (I've seen some posts from him on here to that effect.) I can't find Lux Spectra but I haven't really got into Spectrastrobe yet anyway so that's not so important.

I've also been doing some experiments with SBaGEN which seems interesting but more of a scripting language so by no means any kind of replacement.

Ah well, I still have a working install of MWS on a Windows 7 machine but that crappy old laptop is dying on its ass, limping along. I guess to preserve the install I need to get the drive out of there and put it in a newer machine. Would that even work?

Okay no real questions there, but thanks for the info guys, I'll forge ahead and see how I go.

Phil

Is there a link on archive . org or elsewhere to the original trial for neuroprog? I had a purchased version but changed computers assuming that I could just contact the company again to re-up on my new computer. Well, im ready to return to win7/8 again, but need to get an install going before i try to contact brain.fm (holding out hope they will reply to me the next time)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeClouds View Post
    Is there a link on archive . org or elsewhere to the original trial for neuroprog? I had a purchased version but changed computers assuming that I could just contact the company again to re-up on my new computer. Well, im ready to return to win7/8 again, but need to get an install going before i try to contact brain.fm (holding out hope they will reply to me the next time)
    http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...7087#post17087
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Anyone still have access to the brainwave graphic Transparent had for alpha, beta, etc? It was a great informative graphic, I am contemplating doing a BWE seminar locally here, and the graphic would be a great piece of media.

Blog Entries

-Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Yes! Thank you!

Thread Information