Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: kundalini awakening

Arrow Re: kundalini awakening

Oh and one more thing. I found this amazing affirmations music CD on the internet because I was sick of having modern RnB and pop lyrics recyling in my mind creating an entanglement of randomness and confusion in the u/c.

Quite amazing.

http://www.laderoutemusic.com/Soul_Affirmation_CD.html

And this question just came to mind...
    leading onto something else...

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
    Your conscious mind tells the u/c what to believe.
    How much control do you think we really have over our unconscious?

How can your conscious mind tell your unconscious mind what to believe when you already have all this crap inside that refuses to beleive?

Like for example when something comes to the surface in me, I know I have no control over it, I can try to suppress it (which I don't do too well), but I can't delete it or ignore it, it comes up and needs to be healed as soon as possible, for the feeling and deep belief to be changed.

Or does it work differently for most people? Do they just manage those internal parts more easily? Do you think it's just harder for people who have experienced a higher amount of abuse? Or that it also has allot to do with the kundalini? I personally beleive so, but I want to hear your opinion.

I found personally healing and managing the u/c problems was about tuning every part of me energetically and mentally to love & acceptance.

And back to the kundalini... I wanted to add... I believe it is a spontaneous process which happens in human beings naturally when they are ready and that many are not even aware of, when occurring. Perhaps I am just more aware of it because I have developed a greater sensitivity to energy from power meditating. (Which makes me wonder how limitless we could be in our mind, body and soul...)

I wonder weather or not we should describe kundalini or even put words to it, because then we can label it and add symptoms to it and create another set of stories to our already cluttered and complicated lives. Or can it be of benefit to open ourselves up to the subject, knowing that it can allow us to activate and understand more of our minds and explore our potential?

Do you think kundalini is just another method of escapism we've created? Do you think it's an important subject worth sharing? Do you think it has any real meaning, sgnificance or importance in the world we live in?

Make sure to add plenty of spaces... my mind gets stuck on blocks of words.. haha.

Thanks,

Vahid.

PS: woah! Don't know why all those subjects and questions suddenly came to mind.. but I'll go with it anyway...

Blog Entries

Default Re: kundalini awakening

Quote Originally Posted by veeaye View Post
    How much control do you think we really have over our unconscious?
    Let me answer your question with a question.

How much control do you think we have over our computers?

Most people have only the most basic. They can manage to get the simplest tasks done such as browsing the web, sending emails, and maybe basic word processing.

They can only manipulate the basic functions of the interface in a very limited way but have no idea even the most rudimentary things that are going on under the surface.

This person usually stores everything on the desktop or in one or two simple folders and organizationally the computer is a mess and mostly they keep most everything, afraid to throw some away they might need.

A next level of person learns to interface with other tools. Maybe they can bring in pictures from a digital camera and even edit some of those pictures. They may have learned better organization skills and keep their folders labeled for easier access.

They might know simple security tasks and maintenance like virus scanning, hard drive defragmentation, and deleting unnecessary files.

Still while exercising a little more skill in working with the interface, they mostly have no idea what is going on below and when difficult problems present themselves they are quickly out of depth and may even be a little too confident in exercising the power of deleting files or running the wrong programs and get into even more trouble.

There are many levels above this but at the top level is the power user. The power user is a master of the computer. They understand the inner workings, the routines underlying the user interface, can completely manage and control all the hardware, software and peripherals.

At will, they can use the computer as a source of creativity, commerce, an expander of their vision and intelligence.

Still, even at this level they didn't create the computer or program the operating system by themselves, so the learning curve never stops.

Our unconscious is just a computer in a sense. It runs programs and takes information from the higher level user information, processes that information, acts upon it appropriately, and returns output.

For those who know the rules, the results are predictable and can be optimized.

Even new pieces of better software more suited for a task can be installed.

But what if the computer that you had was ancient and had been programmed by many people over millions of years. What if it was given to you by your parents and they installed a lot of their programs on it and even put in firewalls and security measures to restrict your usage?

In your early stages you didn't know anything about using the computer so you learned from them and others, and trusted that it must be true that this is the way that it works.

Later, you grow and begin to expand your knowledge and you find other ways of doing things. You gain skill in clean up and optimization, you sensibly remove the things you don't need or update to newer versions.

Sometimes you get burned and screw something up. But even that is a lesson and the more fearless you are the greater your final skill and mastery.

Where do you stop on the learning curve? Do you want to be a power user?

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post

Most people have only the most basic. They can manage to get the simplest tasks done such as browsing the web, sending emails, and maybe basic word processing.

They can only manipulate the basic functions of the interface in a very limited way but have no idea even the most rudimentary things that are going on under the surface.

This person usually stores everything on the desktop or in one or two simple folders and organizationally the computer is a mess and mostly they keep most everything, afraid to throw some away they might need.

A next level of person learns to interface with other tools. Maybe they can bring in pictures from a digital camera and even edit some of those pictures. They may have learned better organization skills and keep their folders labeled for easier access.

They might know simple security tasks and maintenance like virus scanning, hard drive defragmentation, and deleting unnecessary files.

Still while exercising a little more skill in working with the interface, they mostly have no idea what is going on below and when difficult problems present themselves they are quickly out of depth and may even be a little too confident in exercising the power of deleting files or running the wrong programs and get into even more trouble.

There are many levels above this but at the top level is the power user. The power user is a master of the computer. They understand the inner workings, the routines underlying the user interface, can completely manage and control all the hardware, software and peripherals.

At will, they can use the computer as a source of creativity, commerce, an expander of their vision and intelligence.

Still, even at this level they didn't create the computer or program the operating system by themselves, so the learning curve never stops.

Our unconscious is just a computer in a sense. It runs programs and takes information from the higher level user information, processes that information, acts upon it appropriately, and returns output.

But what if the computer that you had was ancient and had been programmed by many people over millions of years. What if it was given to you by your parents and they installed a lot of their programs on it and even put in firewalls and security measures to restrict your usage?

In your early stages you didn't know anything about using the computer so you learned from them and others, and trusted that it must be true that this is the way that it works.

Later, you grow and begin to expand your knowledge and you find other ways of doing things. You gain skill in clean up and optimization, you sensibly remove the things you don't need or update to newer versions.

Sometimes you get burned and screw something up. But even that is a lesson and the more fearless you are the greater your final skill and mastery.

That's one of the best explanations I've heard.

Thanks Very much!

I guess there is no limit to how well you can learn to master your computer and update it. Guess it just takes knowledge, practise and experience.

Blog Entries

Default The Structure of Trauma

So then let us go one step further and speak of the structure of trauma...

Let's say that on this computer, unbeknown to the user, a virus has been downloaded and taken root deep within the core of the operating system.

This virus is a very stripped down and effective piece of software. It intercepts then translates all input and flips all the necessary bits to turn benign and useful information somewhat against the system itself.

What's more it has managed to realign the security measures of the antivirus scanner and convince that program that the files the virus alters are the correct files and most all of the others are contaminated. Or at least it seems those files are foreign and need to be scanned over and over again until the virus has fully translated them into its 'correct' version.

Although the system appears to function normally, increasingly more and more resources are being used to maintain the virus and keep the scanner from removing it.

I want to shift gears here a bit and introduce the concept of the 'strange attractor'. This is a mathematical model that describes the ordering of complex, chaotic systems. One can find these generated from fractal equations but generally the most common way to understand them is our understanding of a black hole.

Conceptually then we can best understand this virus as a 'strange attractor'. By means of a very strong 'gravitational' pull it draws everything into itself. It is the heart of a massive complex of what from a distance may appear as randomness. However, closer in, a structure starts to reveal itself as this chaos is being ordered by the attractor. The attractor has built a massive network of interconnections and in some way all avenues lead to it.

This sounds rather scary and impossible to overcome does it not?

Do we see that although the effects are wide ranging, the virus is really just a small bit of software in the larger whole. Its function, to attract and translate and masquerade, is insidious, uses the principles of leverage, and is well armored.

Let us realize that, no matter what we argue to the contrary, the system is operating perfectly. The virus is working very effectively according to its programming. The antivirus scanner is busily engaged in its new role to alert the attractor that files need to be processed.

The computer doesn't know or care that its output is causing angst, discomfort or maladaption. It is processing data according to instructions and that is all. (If you doubt that man is a machine then ask yourself why it would allow itself to shutdown at the most inappropriate moment like while driving and crash the car and kill itself.)

The resources of the computer are devoted to maintaining the status quo and although misappropriated are functioning correctly.

So, the virus, the attractor, is the trauma.

The antivirus scanner is the 'censor'. That is, the subdivision of our internal personality structure assigned to 'filter' the inputs from the world and assign other 'agents' to process them.

Now that we know this and we know the mechanism by which it is occurring what shall we do?

We could incorporate the virus into a unique personal configuration that makes our computer work like none other. Scars give character and tell stories.

Or we can attempt to circumvent or remove the virus. Once dismantled, a new, updated properly configured antivirus scanner needs to be installed. The system then will be scanned with this program and all traces of the virus removed and all files restored to their intended state.

This is pretty drastic action even for a computer but what about when we are talking about a person and the depths of their mind and personality structure?

Why do you think they used electroshock therapy? (cruel and inhumane as it is) They needed to overload and short circuit the existing network. In this primitive way they also burned it out in many cases.

What is a healing crisis? What does it mean to be born again?

So now we can begin to talk about kundalini and what it can do and what the dangers are...next time.

I do apologize for these small 'books' I am writing...maybe being concise is not my strong suit.

It doesn't sound crazy at all. I believe I am the attractor and creator of my experience.

With my kinesiologist we have worked to remove thought-forms and thought-virus from the body-mind. One way to do this was to visualise the fear and then imagine a vacuum cleaner sucking it out.

I would always feel pain in that area where the fear was.

After a few years the pain went away, this is the pain I felt most when I forced my chakras open. I felt the energy, the thought-forms.

So what you are saying totally makes sense to me and you have described it in very good analogy.

Blog Entries

That is so excellent that you have been working with kinesthesiology. That is the right tool for the job in our current understanding. The EFT and TFT forms with 'tapping' are very powerful tools that can be self-applied. And work with a professional is even more beneficial.
    I was planning on getting there eventually in my descriptions but you are already so far down the road. Fantastic!
    For the benefit of others I do have further things to contribute. Please share your insights as well. I promise you...I am definitely not a know-it-all.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Visualization - removing negative thoughts, memories

Sounds like the kinesthesiologist knows some NLP.

A related method is to imagine your journey line or time line and on that time line at various points are dark spots - the dark spots represent painful, bad or negative memories and/or feelings. You float over the journey line and notice the black spots and that they have some silver sparkles on top of them. You hold both your hands out and begin taking a few deep breaths and with those breaths, the sparkles rise and come toward you - you breath them in. These are all the learnings you can get from the experiences.

What remains is the emotional stuff whose purpose has been nullified by your taking the learnings. Time for that to go. You have a choice, you can vacuum up the dark spots or ride over them with a street cleaner or hose them off your path. You can even set little charges in each of them and blow them up, create a farewell fireworks display.

If you are using the light and sound machine, you would turn it on at this point and all the bursts of color are the negative emotions being blown up and becoming universal fertilizer. The colors you see are the conversion process of negative to positive.

.... oops went on a tangent. tying this back to a relevant point regarding using the AVS machine with visualization - timing could play a factor in increasing the success of the exercise.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Yes marissa,

Kinesioligists know a whole spectrum of healing modalities, depending on how educated they are. Mine has also done the NLP timeline technique many times and EFT. As well as touch for health, brain integration, EMDR, etc.

I beleive in the power of kinesiology.

hey everyone thanks for your comments.
    I found all my answers in "Sahaja Yoga".
    Really I feel I'm so lucky and blessed.
    I used to be so confused about what to do, how to meditate, how to empower chakras, how to awaken kundalini, how to know God and what not.
    I'm so happy now, I can't tell you.
    There is so much peace, calmness, joy, bliss, WOW!!
    Please dear everyone, visit sahaja yoga.org
    I know you all are seekers of truth.
    Most importantly it is free of cost, because divine doesn't understand money, and we really can't pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post

Are you suggesting that rather than focusing on evolving the subconscious mind, we can actually focus on evolving our conscious mind?

I think that's what counselling, psychotherapists, life coaches, etc do. We can seek therapy, learn NLP, procyon or study courses to evolve our conscious mind (learning to use the programs), and then use other tools for our sub-conscious like subliminals, eft, hypnosis, kinesiology, etc. to actually change the programs, with the intention of learning to master the computer.

[I had just realized I had already replied to this. Interesting how after a year of personal development, I got something quite different from it.]
    Last edited by veeaye; 11-03-2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: realised I had already replied to this post so I added on

Thread Information