Thread: mono-color frames

Default mono-color frames

I have mono-colour frames (white) I use with my David PAL to run their 'Creativity' programme which has the right visual flashing at about .5 -1 and the left visual flashing from about 8-15 which is supposed to activate the right hemisphere and slow down the left--I am a left brain person.
    The audio runs about the same differential.

The David light plug will not fit into the Proteus. Does anyone know of an adaptor- would the Procyon adaptor work? Would it fit my Proteus?

I would like to design a program on the Proteus with the same format as the one on my David but would need glasses that could flash (on Proteus) independently.

Hope I have explained myself.

Would/could I get the desired results with the Procyon?

In summary- I would like the left/right different flash rate capability, hopefully with the Proteus but with the Procyon if necessary- and with colour would be an added bonus.

Hope someone can help and many thanks.
    George

Blog Entries

Default Re: mono-color frames

Hi George;

Why not just purchase some mono-color Ganzframes from Mindplace?

The colors and sounds can be programmed for separate left/right frequencies. (I think I may have given you erroneous information previously that the lights could not have separate rates for left/right. That's not true on the mono-color frames.

For the Ganzframes from Mindplace the deal is:
    - Mono-color frames = left/right independent control
    - Bi-color frames = independent control of each color, but not left/right.

http://www.mindplace.com/Ganzframes

Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by gbr1 View Post
    I have mono-colour frames (white) I use with my David PAL to run their 'Creativity' programme which has the right visual flashing at about .5 -1 and the left visual flashing from about 8-15 which is supposed to activate the right hemisphere and slow down the left--I am a left brain person.
    The audio runs about the same differential.

The David light plug will not fit into the Proteus. Does anyone know of an adaptor- would the Procyon adaptor work? Would it fit my Proteus?

I would like to design a program on the Proteus with the same format as the one on my David but would need glasses that could flash (on Proteus) independently.

Hope I have explained myself.

Would/could I get the desired results with the Procyon?

In summary- I would like the left/right different flash rate capability, hopefully with the Proteus but with the Procyon if necessary- and with colour would be an added bonus.

Hope someone can help and many thanks.
    George

Thanks Andy- I've sent an email.
    In order to save money would the Procyon adaptor fit the David glasses and then fit the Proteus?
    George

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gbr1 View Post
    Thanks Andy- I've sent an email.
    In order to save money would the Procyon adaptor fit the David glasses and then fit the Proteus?
    George
    No idea, but I very much doubt it.

Thread Information