Thread: What does a new year means for you ?

1. Default What does a new year means for you ?

Hi all.
    Happy new year to all.
    To me it means another year and new year to try and get things right if they are wrong, to be a friend to someone who may need a friend, to love a little more and give a little more of myself...to me it is a chance to do over and pass things on that have been given to me such as happiness, love and understanding ....If each of us will look at this new year as a new beginning ...the first day of the rest of your life and if we only do one good thing next year ...that is more than some folks do or ever receive....We can reach out to others...we can give folks hope who have none ...I am by no means rich monetarily but I am rich in that I have good friends, those I have met and those I only type to ..and some I have not met but talk to on the phone ...

Blog Entries

Default Re: What does a new year means for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by markjacob View Post
    Hi all.
    Happy new year to all.
    To me it means another year and new year to try and get things right if they are wrong, to be a friend to someone who may need a friend, to love a little more and give a little more of myself...to me it is a chance to do over and pass things on that have been given to me such as happiness, love and understanding ....If each of us will look at this new year as a new beginning ...the first day of the rest of your life and if we only do one good thing next year ...that is more than some folks do or ever receive....We can reach out to others...we can give folks hope who have none ...I am by no means rich monetarily but I am rich in that I have good friends, those I have met and those I only type to ..and some I have not met but talk to on the phone ...
    Hi Richard;

This forum is primarily for the support of MindPlace products and related discussions. It's not really a "general discussion" type of forum, so your post is a little off-topic. Please read other people's posts to get a better idea of what some typical subjects are.

I have to say this because your post reads much like a lot of the spam we get here. Hopefully you are not a spammer but just finding your way around.

-Andy.

3. Default Re: What does a new year means for you ?

Sorry.
    Sorry.
    I will keep this in mind from next time.

Thread Information