Thread: Favorite AS CD?

Default Favorite AS CD?

Hi everyone,

Just curious, what are your favorite Audio Strobe CD's and what do they do for you? i.e Deep Relaxation, Meditation, Body asleep/mind awake etc.

Thinking of extending my collection but don't want to waste money on feeble efforts!

To kick off my favorite so far is Dreams in the minds eye which is really dreamy and very enjoyable, especially with the new red/blue ganzframes I just bought
    I agree with CraigT in another thread on this forum that tracks 1 and 2 are the best, could we have longer versions of tracks 1 and 2 please audio strobe?

Cheers
    Al

Default Re: Favorite AS CD?

Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just curious, what are your favorite Audio Strobe CD's and what do they do for you? i.e Deep Relaxation, Meditation, Body asleep/mind awake etc.

Thinking of extending my collection but don't want to waste money on feeble efforts!

To kick off my favorite so far is Dreams in the minds eye which is really dreamy and very enjoyable, especially with the new red/blue ganzframes I just bought
    I agree with CraigT in another thread on this forum that tracks 1 and 2 are the best, could we have longer versions of tracks 1 and 2 please audio strobe?

Cheers
    Al
    I have most AS CD's and they are all pretty good. I also like Dreams in a minds eye. For me, it helps focus me a bit. I like Tibetan highlands for meditation, Isle of glass and audio illusions for relaxation, and Requiun (track 1 only) for scary trip.

Best advice I can give you is to go to the audiostrobe webstore and try out the sample tracks with your AS machine hooked up to your PC. This will give you a pretty good idea of whether you are going to like it enough to buy.

Cheers,
    TomC

Default Re: Favorite AS CD?

Hi,

The CDs that are real go for me are the following. I use them for meditation and the more I use them the deeper and more consistant they become.

Love "Island of love", "Tibetan Highlands" first track. "Visions of Space and Time" I've reordered these tracks to start with the beta and end with the theta. "Brain Machine" and "Polar Lights" round out my favorites.

For a good fun and energetic meditation "Energetik" is a winner.

It is a great idea to check out the samples on the AudioStrobe mp3 store web site. They have very good high quality samples of all the albums they have.

Enjoy and have great adventures.

Thread Information