Thread: My unit is getting "stuck"!

1. Unhappy My unit is getting "stuck"!

I just received my unit the other day and I'm having problems. Certain (most) sessions get "stuck" (e.g. sessions will progress through several segments then stop on one segment and never progress any further in the session). Sessions also sometimes end abruptly.

I've archived the default/original sessions that are on my unit and attached the file to this post.

I was wondering if someone could archive the default/original sessions from their unit and post their archive here. I would like to try to reload the sessions into my unit.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Rich
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries

Default Re: My unit is getting "stuck"!

Here are the original sessions (not an archive).

There is an issue with certain sessions not "looping" properly. We are currently addressing that, but it would be good to know which sessions you are having trouble with.

-Andy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. Default Re: My unit is getting "stuck"!

I noticed this too. I know for sure that it happened somewhere in the middle of session 49, though I can not say where. It was my first run, so I did not know what to expect. I ended up terminating my session, thinking that was an odd way to end the session - now I see it was looping somehow. I will try to replicate, and get back to the thread. -bios

Quote Originally Posted by biosylum View Post
    I noticed this too. I know for sure that it happened somewhere in the middle of session 49, though I can not say where. It was my first run, so I did not know what to expect. I ended up terminating my session, thinking that was an odd way to end the session - now I see it was looping somehow. I will try to replicate, and get back to the thread. -bios
    I have had problems with 49, it will stop and the unit will shut off in less than 5 minutes. I kept playing the preset, and pressing play.... then the preset would play past 30 minutes.

5. Default Re: My unit is getting "stuck"!

40 gets stuck in a loop on mine after about a minute.

There is a problem with looping, which we added at the last moment to conserve memory and tested only once (of course they all worked during testing). We've fixed that and once we complete more testing and verify no further bugs will release a new OS, hopefully first week of January.

Very sorry about that!

Robert
    Last edited by Andy; 01-09-2007 at 04:34 PM.

7. Default Re: My unit is getting "stuck"!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Austin View Post
    There is a problem with looping, which we added at the last moment to conserve memory and tested only once (of course they all worked during testing). We've fixed that and once we complete more testing and verify no further bugs will release a new OS, hopefully first week of January.

Very sorry about that!

Robert

I too have just purchased the Procyon having been the proud owner of the Proteus for several years. I am getting loops on 46 41 and session 48 ends abruptly after 5 mins. I hope the update is on its way soon or I will have to return this product for a refund.

Fingers crossed

Dave (UK)

Hi, Dave--

We've fixed the looping but are still testing it, and took the opportunity to fix a couple other minor items. Could be posted as early as tomorrow, if all goes well--the following day, worst case!

Robert

9. Default Re: My unit is getting "stuck"!

This is good news indeed. I am very pleased to hear this promise being made. I look forward to being able to use my device today or at the latest by Sat 13th Jan.
    Last edited by Dave1589; 01-12-2007 at 10:15 AM.

Thread Information