Thread: Learning-I need you help

1. Unhappy Learning-I need you help

I am a student .Today ,I want to cry .I feel disappointed.I do not feel happy.
    Because I will have 9 examinations in next week
    Last month, 5 examinations were not passed. My classmates always laugh at me .
    My friends also laugh at me .
    And I was in hospital in 3 weeks , I did not go to school.
    I bought Prosyon I think it is a powerful tool.
    I only have 1 week to learn ,and I have a lot knowledge to memorize
    I want to learn day and night in order to pass the examination,I want to be NO.1,and others do not laugh at me.
    But when I use program 3 is "super learning ",but I do not think it is"super leaning" because I can not learn quickly .
    I am afraid others laugh at me,
    I also have Proteus.
    They are my parents given to me .

I do not know what I should do ,I need your advice,need you help.
    Because you invented them.
    MY grandmother always tell me :"Do well and have well."

Blog Entries

Default Re: Learning-I need you help

Quote Originally Posted by tongquanzhang View Post
    I am a student .Today ,I want to cry .I feel disappointed.I do not feel happy.
    Because I will have 9 examinations in next week
    Last month, 5 examinations were not passed. My classmates always laugh at me .
    My friends also laugh at me .
    And I was in hospital in 3 weeks , I did not go to school.
    I feel lots of compassion for you. I'm sure that you are very smart and I see that you are in a difficult situation because your being very sick kept you away from school. I also think that anyone who laughs at someone else because they are struggling is very immature. A mature, intelligent person would reach out to help you instead of laugh at you. You do deserve better friends that this. I hope that you will look in other places to find some friends who will treat you better.

I bought Procyon I think it is a powerful tool.
    I only have 1 week to learn ,and I have a lot knowledge to memorize
    I want to learn day and night in order to pass the examination,I want to be NO.1,and others do not laugh at me.
    This is a lot of pressure to put upon yourself. It's important for you to know that the more stress you feel, the more your memory will fail you. I don't know how far behind you are and how much you need to learn vs how much you have already learned and just need to review.

When you fail an examination, it only means that you have not learned the material you need to learn. There is no shame in failing an exam if you have the attitude of taking the results as information and then using that information to grow. You can always take any course again. Keep in mind that some of the most brilliant people in the world have been in situations where they struggled and failed many times. The reason they are successful and powerful today is because they didn't give up. They didn't listen to the people who laughed at them. They just tried again.

But when I use program 3 is "super learning ",but I do not think it is"super leaning" because I can not learn quickly .
    In order to learn better, you need a relaxed mind. What you can do is before you study, use Program 6. Then study for 30 to 40 minutes. Next, use program 35.

Program 6 will help your brain concentrate better while you are learning. Program 35 will help your brain digest the information you just learned and put it into your long term memory.

When this cycle is finished, take a short break, eat something, maybe do a bit of exercise and then begin the cycle again.

If you have lots of things to learn and little time, then it's important to choose carefully the information you need to study. Use other memorization techniques that you can find on the internet to help you with the information you need to learn.

Remember - the brain will not work properly if you are too tired so make sure that you get a good nights sleep as well. Your brain will learn faster and work better if it's not tired. You can't run a car without gas and you can't run a brain without rest and fuel.

I am afraid others laugh at me,
    I also have Proteus.
    They are my parents given to me .
    Right now you are too busy to worry about what others think. Get through your tests and we can talk further about what to do to feel better about yourself and how to set goals and achieve them.

The Proteus is also a good machine. If you choose to use it, use Program 20 first, then study, then use Program 12 or 23.

I do not know what I should do ,I need your advice,need you help.
    Because you invented them.
    MY grandmother always tell me :"Do well and have well."
    In the end, remember that the results of a test are just information. What you do with that information determines the person you are and will be.

Let me know how the system I've told you about works for you.

Be well.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Learning-I need you help

thank you very much ,I feel better now.

Thread Information