Thread: Hypnosis/NLP for ..'seduction' purposes??

1. Question Hypnosis/NLP for ..'seduction' purposes??

I've been real interested in this mentalist mind over matter/psychology stuff for a long time now.. and over the past couple years I've personally been implementing much hypnosis/NLP techniques which I learned from http://www.hypnosis.pcti-system.com .. into my work environment as I work heavy in sales where being skilled in influence/persuasion is absolutely necessary to be successful.. and since I've been using these techniqes on a daily basis I've seen incredible progress and success in my career and many other aspects of my life. So I know this stuff is for real, but my question is... Can these same types of techniques be used in the same manner to improve your love/sex life as well?? How might the implementation of them be different for example from the type of uses I've mentioned?? Any advice/comments would be appreciated.. Thanks!!

2. Lightbulb Re: Hypnosis/NLP for ..'seduction' purposes??

Yes, the same techniques and principals also apply when it comes to females and attraction. Although utilized in a slightly different fashion.. It's really almost the same. I also happend to have learned almost everything I know from the web course which you mentioned.. and if I'm not mistaken, somewhere among the audio/dvd material this very subject is addressed. I suggest you re-look over your material. But again yes, the very same principals apply. And congrads on job success.. Unfortunately for me I can't even find a decent job anywhere with this miserable economy..lol.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hypnosis/NLP for ..'seduction' purposes??

Quote Originally Posted by MasterxMagus View Post
    Can these same types of techniques be used in the same manner to improve your love/sex life as well?? How might the implementation of them be different for example from the type of uses I've mentioned?? Any advice/comments would be appreciated.. Thanks!!
    Establishing and maintaining rapport is useful in all kinds of relationships. Anchoring is something that would be beneficial to one's sex life. You want your partner to associate good feelings (to say the least) with your voice and touch.

One thing to keep in mind is that if any of the techniques appear contrived (unnatural) the results will definitely be unfulfilling.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

4. Default Re: Hypnosis/NLP for ..'seduction' purposes??

Has anyone with past NLP experience tried this site? I'm going to see how it goes but I don't want to implement anything contrived, as Marisa says.

I'll be sure to post any updates anyway.
    Is ?ireannaigh m?

NLP is amazing. You can buy books on it from Amazon. I love the timelin excersize.

6. Default Re: Hypnosis/NLP for ..'seduction' purposes??

I like this site but I really hate the amount of NLP that is on here. As I dislike NLP. Mind over matter is not the same as manipulation and mind control.

Blog Entries

Hello AstralTraveler and welcome!

I understand that you are not a fan of NLP, which is all well and good, but disparaging it publicly within your first few posts when you can see that it is a popular subject is an odd way to join a discussion.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

NLP like everything else has good uses and bad uses. Just like language. If you don't like that section of the site, which is by no means the primary topic, then enjoy the other content and overlook those sections.

Best,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

9. Default Re: Hypnosis/NLP for ..'seduction' purposes??

Sorry Andy and Scott. I will refrain from further comments on NLP. And I totally agree Scott. It can be used for good and bad. It just kinda creeps me out, as I have been a victim of NLP and other forms of manipulation.

10. Default Re: Hypnosis/NLP for ..'seduction' purposes??

Been playing with my wife with light/sound machines coupled with NLP and hypnosis. Have gotten great results with respect to behavior modification.

Has anyone on the thread gone down that rabbit hole?

Thanks,

Mark

Thread Information