Thread: New AudioStrobe album: Island of Love. Your opinion?

Default New AudioStrobe album: Island of Love. Your opinion?

Greetings!

There is a new album for AudioStrobe: Island of Love by Anahanta.
    I think this is wonderfull music and a good light session, but now I would like to know: how do you like this new album?

Aurelius
    AudioStrobe

Default Re: New AudioStrobe album: Island of Love. Your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by aurel View Post
    Greetings!

There is a new album for AudioStrobe: Island of Love by Anahanta.
    I think this is wonderfull music and a good light session, but now I would like to know: how do you like this new album?

Aurelius
    AudioStrobe

I tried all the album sample tracks twice, and in my opinion this album is a pretty ordinary. I listened to these samples with a L&S Synergizer which works very well for all your other on-line samples. I tried the glasses settings in Red (left/right channels) and Red/Green (individual channels). Visually, this did not seem to make much difference.

It's probably a good first AS attempt by a new artist but in my opinion it falls short of most other AS CD's that I have bought (and like a lot).

The melodies are not too bad but I found that the instrumentals were too sharp and that there was little, or no, 3D effects. The visuals (lights) were very boring, although the last 2 tracks were ok (but not great).

Anyway, you asked us for our opinions, so these are mine.

Cheers,
    TomC

Thanks Tom for your honest reply.

I think this album is more melody and feeling than effects and show. So I think you have to like the melodies on this album to get its full worth.

Regarding the visuals: this is a meditation album, so the light is changing slightly but consequently (indeed some people here discussed about the difference between entertainment and entrainment - so this album is second).
    If you download the entire album as one single track, you can see the light is one big peace, changing the frequency through the whole album - except the last "wake up" track.

Aurelius
    AudioStrobe

Hi,

I found the the new album to be very enjoyable.

I purchased only 5 of the 8 tracks. Getting only the ones I really liked and NOT getting the "wake up track". I prefer to bask in the glow of a good meditation.

Also using the Proycon the colors are set to Left Green and Right Blue Red. This combination I have found produces stricking results.

Looking forward to hearing and seeing more Meditation albums from AS. Lets find out how deep they can go

Thread Information