Thread: CD/Proteus synchronization?

1. Red face CD/Proteus synchronization?

I have Dr. Jeffrey Thompson's Theta Meditation System 2.0, CD. Is there an easy way to get my proteus to synch. the audio from my computer of this CD and the light show? I don't know if I can get my brain around programming my proteus. The ideal scenario in my mind would be a program that analyses and interprets it for me..

Default Re: CD/Proteus synchronization?

No, unfortunately there is no easy way to sync the light to sound without AudioStrobe, however, for the purposes of hypnosis/NLP, none is necessary.

The brain has an uncanny ability to find patterns and connections wherever it can, and if you use any of the Proteus theta sessions, lights-only, to accompany the CD you should find the results extremely pleasing.

You can also use the manual mode to select a frequency and just let the lights flash away to that.

If you're real keen, there is a program called AS Color Organ that does a pretty fine job of creating an Audiostrobe track from any WAV file. You'll probably be able to find a free download somewhere on the net (it comes as part of the software bundle with the L&S Synergizer AS decoder).

Cheers,
    Craig

3. Default Re: CD/Proteus synchronization?

I did look through the products trying to find a decoder... thanks, I will try finding it

Thread Information