Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Program P00 not configurable? (and other stuff)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Program P00 not configurable? (and other stuff)

There is one more possibility. Have you checked that patch cable to make sure it has the tip connected to the tip, ring to ring and sleeve to sleeve? (The names of the 3 metal connections on the connector between the black rings) If you don't have a meter to test this, perhaps just try another cable.
    It's a long shot since it's hard for me to imagine a cable being sold that's reverse-wired like that, but it's the last thing I can think of to try before we look at you returning your Proteus and/or TS for repair.

2. Default Re: Program P00 not configurable? (and other stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by ohCD View Post
    It has two lines and I know it works... so I'm out of things to try.
    Have you tried using the AudioStrobe discs that come with the Proteus? I just discovered that they don't work with my Proteus -- I'll be they don't with yours either. I can hear the music okay thru the Proteus but the lights in the glasses just turn on, no flashing or pulsing.

3. Default Re: Program P00 not configurable? (and other stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by hseaver View Post
    I just discovered that they don't work with my Proteus -- I'll be they don't with yours either. I can hear the music okay thru the Proteus but the lights in the glasses just turn on, no flashing or pulsing.
    No pulsing, but music, yes, that's the way it's for me as well.

Thread Information