For those who want audiostrobes to mp3, they are available at:
    http://www.audiostrobe.com/websiteNew/shopMp3/index.php

Default Re: AudioStrobe Mp3 Music Store

Quote Originally Posted by karmax View Post
    Hello everyone,

For those who want audiostrobes to mp3, they are available at:
    http://www.audiostrobe.com/websiteNew/shopMp3/index.php
    Thanks for the heads up mate.

This mp3 store is a great idea in my opinion because it allows you to buy either albums or individual tracks. I normally find that I only like ~50% of the tracks in most albums.

Anyway, I tried it out today an ordered a couple of individual tracks. One track downloaded fine, the other one 99% downloaded, but would not finish copying it to my folder. I got a windows XP error message saying that ; Cannot copy file; Cannot read from source file or folder. I tried this download 4 times but got the same error message after 99% downloading.

I guess there are still a few bugs in their new system! I E-mailed them about this problem and hopefully they will fix this soon. I'll let you know.

The mp3 track that came across ok (Tamis Brain Scan - Alpha) seems to work fine. I loaded it on my mp3 player and played it through my Sirius and it worked fine. I also burnt this file to a CD using Windows media player (to a wave file) and this also worked fine playing it from my CD player through my Sirius. The AudioStrobe signal worked the same on both the mp3 player and CD player. I'd say that the sound quality was slightly better using my CD player but the mp3 sound quality was still quite good.

Hopefully AS will start allowing their dealers to sell individual tracks soon since their dealer prices tend to be a bit lower than going AS direct.

Step in the right direction though.

Cheers,
    TomC

Quote Originally Posted by TomC View Post
    Thanks for the heads up mate.

Anyway, I tried it out today an ordered a couple of individual tracks. One track downloaded fine, the other one 99% downloaded, but would not finish copying it to my folder. I got a windows XP error message saying that ; Cannot copy file; Cannot read from source file or folder. I tried this download 4 times but got the same error message after 99% downloading.

I guess there are still a few bugs in their new system! I E-mailed them about this problem and hopefully they will fix this soon. I'll let you know.
    Got a E-mail response from them today and they made a few mods to their site. The file downloaded fine today so all's well.

Cheers,
    TomC

Love the new MP3 store at Audio Strobe. I bought several complete albums already. One nice thing is on the album "Visions of Space and Time" I was able to burn a copy starting with the Beta track then progressing to the Theta being the final track. I like this much better than how the album is configured which is the reverse of how I burned it.

One suggestion for the AudioStrobe company. Consider lowering the price per album. You don't have any CDs to deal with or ship. Plus the exchange rate between the Dollar and the Euro makes it harder for us to purchase at this time.

Looking forward to seeing new product. Especially Meditation with entrainment in both the Audio and Visual.

Have Great Adventures,
    Charles M

5. Default Re: AudioStrobe Mp3 Music Store

Worth noting also that the real time playable music samples are all high enough quality to drive Audiostrobe decoder. Its been wonderful to listen to the AS samples on the large studio monitors on my wall at my desk whilst wearin my Procyon glasses.

I have some good news for you, especially for charles.
    Well. The prices have changed (orienting by album length).
    All in all, its a considerable price cut.

Aurelius
    AudioStrobe

7. Default Re: AudioStrobe Mp3 Music Store

Thanks for the heads up on that one . Most are a little more affordable now.
    I have all the AS Cd's offered by Mindplace and my favorites are probably the ones with simpler format with some entrainment value. Ones that come to mind are Tibettan Highlands, Journey of the Drums, Brainscan and 'Air' and 'Water' off the two Eternal Elements CD's .

Mark

Thanks Aurelius and AudioStrobe for the price cuts. Thats just what I think we were all looking for. Affordable MP3 downloads. Will be checking out what I don't already have and will buying more I'm sure.

Looking forward to seeing new product also. Seems like an exciting time for AudioStrobe.

Charles M

Thread Information