Thread: Therapy: Crest Syndrome

Default Therapy: Crest Syndrome

Hello Everyone,

Is it possible to use Thoughtstream to cure Crest Syndrome? If so, any suggestions please. Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ahmad

Blog Entries

Default Re: Therapy: Crest Syndrome

Hi Ahmad,

Quote Originally Posted by id6106 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Is it possible to use Thoughtstream to cure Crest Syndrome? If so, any suggestions please. Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ahmad
    I know next to nothing about this syndrome - however, this is what I found on the Mayo Clinic site:

" Biofeedback, a technique that teaches you to control certain body responses; autogenics training, a type of progressive muscle relaxation; and hypnosis may help improve blood flow to the extremities."

So, it appears that biofeedback can help with some symptoms but it is not a cure.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: Therapy: Crest Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
    Hi Ahmad,

I know next to nothing about this syndrome - however, this is what I found on the Mayo Clinic site:

" Biofeedback, a technique that teaches you to control certain body responses; autogenics training, a type of progressive muscle relaxation; and hypnosis may help improve blood flow to the extremities."

So, it appears that biofeedback can help with some symptoms but it is not a cure.

M.
    Hello Marisa

Thank you for your reply. I should rephrase my question replacing "cure" with "help". I have no doubt in my mind that biofeedback help many disorders. I was told that Crest Syndrome is a mind issue, having said that, this provides a green light for biofeedback to restructure brain commands to enhance blood flow in certain part of the body.

Best regards,
    Ahmad

Thread Information