Thread: Help, please. Am I doing something wrong?

Default Help, please. Am I doing something wrong?

I aquired a Procyon unit a couple of days ago and everything appears fine with it, but having sampled various sessions for short durations, I find that I am unable to percieve any colours or shapes.
    I am in no way vision impaired and even dream in full colour, so am I doing something wrong?

Default Re: Help, please. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi Mike,

It always seems to take a while to 'get' what other people are talking about when it comes to visuals. The colors and effects are mostly a visual illusion that will become more apparent as you relax more and 'look' less. Once you accustom to the eyes-closed brightness the 'dark cycle' will fill with colour and you'll start seeing inexplicable geometric shapes dancing and swirling around.

You'll need to adjust the brightness for the best results for you - the brighter the settings the more vivid and dynamic the visuals will be.

Be aware that all this is pretty much immaterial as far as entrainment is concerned - as long as you can see a flicker, that will be happening just fine.

Cheers,
    Craig

Hi,

Just to throw my two cents in.

I've been using my Procyon for about two weeks now. I find that if the visuals are to bright I get only white. If the brightness is two low I get many shades of gray. So I've found that setting the brightness in the middle of these two seems to work the alround best for colors and patterns.

Try this out and see if it works for you to.

Charles M

Thanks, Craig and charles. Perhaps I have jumped the gun and simply need to persist. Time will tell.

Thread Information