Thread: proteus programming

1. Default proteus programming

kindly write to me how do you select two different voice frequencies for simultaneous use in a proteus session.

Default Re: proteus programming

Dr,

I'm sorry you don't seem to be getting any replies. Maybe if you post a very clear question, along with the details that you sent me of the session you are trying to create, and post in the Proteus forum, some kind Proteus owner will be able to assist.

Failing that, please be patient, as I have a Proteus in the air somewhere between the US and New Zealand, and as soon as I can work out how to use it myself, I'll be pleased to try to help.

Craig

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CraigT View Post
    Dr,

I'm sorry you don't seem to be getting any replies. Maybe if you post a very clear question, along with the details that you sent me of the session you are trying to create, and post in the Proteus forum, some kind Proteus owner will be able to assist.

Failing that, please be patient, as I have a Proteus in the air somewhere between the US and New Zealand, and as soon as I can work out how to use it myself, I'll be pleased to try to help.

Craig
    Hey Craig;

FYI - I don't think English is this user's native language. I suggested he post in the general forum (not his fault) so I will move the post.

-Andy.

Hello Dr,

If you asking about how to generate Binaural Beats with the Proteus Editor, make sure you visit www.MindPlaceSupport.com/proteus.htm where you will find all the training documentation you need to get started.

There are also lots of questions & answers that are already available on the Forums, where you can Click on "Search" (see above on your screen) and type "Binaural Beats" or whatever you wish to research.

To get you started, if it is binaural beat generation that you wish to do, then as one of the examples given in "Proteus Session Editor Guide.pdf", if Audio Pitch is set at 200Hz and LFO#1 is set at 12Hz, then the left ear will hear a tone of 200Hz & the right ear will hear 212Hz, with a resulting binaural beat frequency if 212-200=12Hz. You must use a sine wave (sound table #1).

So, if you wish to generate 7Hz, you could use any Audio Pitch you wish (provided you can hear it), and then set LFO#1 at 7Hz, and you will hear a 7Hz pulsation at the audio pitch frequency you have chosen.

Hope this helps :-)

Thread Information