Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: kundalini awakening

1. Default kundalini awakening

can anybody suggest me a kundalini awakening session for proteus or if not then a binaural sound file?

Default Re: kundalini awakening

If by Kundalini Awakening, you mean total conscious awareness, then anywhere from low theta to alpha, even spikes of SMR, could work. The Schumann frequencies would be excellent candidates.

Theta is your hypnagogic awareness - dream forms, confusing illusion and reality. Alpha is true detached conscious awareness. SMR crosses into low beta and might raise your consciousness enough to be get a bit of objectivity and to remember bits of the theta state more clearly.

These are the frequencies that are attributed to these sort of things. Entrainment can help increase brainwave activity in the chosen frequency band. Entrainment works - most people's brains will entrain within 6 minutes. What you do whilst entrained is up to you, whether you want to contemplate health, wealth and happiness, or see what your subconscious dishes up for your inspection, alpha/theta is the place to play.

There's so many accounts of Kundalini experiences that just don't make any sense. I hope you are well prepared for success.

Craig

3. Default Re: kundalini awakening

dear sir, by kundalini awakening i mean spiritual evolution which eventually give you full cosmic awareness what is known as superconsciousness or samadhi in sanskrit,can you suggest any session for that?

Then yes, the alpha/theta range, and you will have to find your own frequencies by trial - we are each unique, is the safest strategy.

The gamma range is said to be associated with higher spiritual states, however in my opinion it is more associated with human consciousness than superconsciousness. I believe that in highly gamma stimulated states our imagination becomes much stronger and more vivid, allowing our subconscious to serve up all manner of things that we then attach great importance to.

In alpha/theta the review of life's work can be conducted in an orderly fashion, until the pattern and purpose of the life becomes clear. At that stage the next step for you supposedly becomes obvious.

I have no idea what significance this may have, but I will mention that of the three schizophrenics I have personally known well, two attributed their initial episode to failed kundalini exercises.

Cheers,
    Craig

>> can anybody suggest me a kundalini awakening session for proteus or if not then a binaural sound file? <<

The Kundalini state is not triggered by a singular effect or by a harmonic resonance frequency, or multiple frequencies for that matter. It is a dynamic state that requires a number of elements including physical, mental, and spiritual, that when aligned brings the individual into a higher energy-awareness state. There is no magic formula or recipe. With that in mind you also need understand that there are levels of "awakening" from a shallow awareness of the Kundalini state to the deepest and most violent form commonly referred to as Rebel Kundalini. It has been documented in a number of sources that improper or poorly developed minds attempting such a state have met with various levels of insanity. Books you may wish to read to prepare yourself include such authors as Osho. If awakening the Kudalini state were easy, anyone could do it. Such is not the case. Nor is it a magic bullet that will resolve all of your life's issues.

It took me 18 years of methodical meditation, study of the eastern bio-energy fields (Chakras and acupuncture meridians), and the event was accidental and intensely violent all the same. This is very much an opening into, instead of a pushing or pulling the awareness through, the boarder that defines non-Kundalini vs. Kundalini state of awareness. I did not use a sound system to accomplish this.

That said, we can proceed.

If you understand all that I have posted above, you need to align your energy as defined in eastern terms of Zen meditation. You need to raise the energy from first through seventh chakras. The sound system should entrain from alpha down into theta over a period of 10 minutes for this step. Visualization techniques favored are around color that ranges from the reds at the beginning into the deep violets by the end of that time frame. The next 30 minutes should be Theta patterns randomly interspersed with Alpha frequencies not longer then 1 second. This should expose you to the state long enough for you to understand the mechanics of how the state exists. There will be a shift in the color into a new spectrum. Those that have been through true Kundalini know what this spectrum is and how it manifests across the awareness. Guessing will not help you, it will only un-focus you. The return is 15 minutes raising the frequency back up through and past alpha until you are at a normal lucid state. You cannot get "locked" in the Kundalini state, that is a fallacy. Only truly skilled and deeply trained minds can maintain the state for any length of time.

Richard Smith

Okay first of all this 'lengthy' sacred process of kundalin is all bs. Awakenning your kundalini is as easy as walking to the park. You just have to use proper ancient egyptian meditations and chanting god names heavily. The ones I used came from www.joyofsatan.org and worked very well.

I awakenned my kundalini after 3 weeks of meditating.

However...

This was a very big mistake. Because I suffered a great deal with heat exhaustion, fevers, night sweats, physchitzofrania, paranoia, depression, fear paralysis, pain, you name it. So you must never awaken kundalini unless you are very prepared for it mentally and physically and have already done allot of healing.

At the moment I am using session 33, 38 and 48 to build up my pre-frontal lobes so I can deal with the higher energy uptake. The pain is associated with past life, genetic and childhood trauma that lies dormant. The procyon system, as it is directly tied to the eyes, helps one to see the truth and thus move on. Kundalini does not open you up to awareness. It forces all the bad shit painfully to the surface for you to deal with, takes your vibration up incredibly high and allows you to channel much more source energy to meet your needs, its also a pre-requisite for using the rest of our brains, harnessing 'super natural' powers and being able to completely open yourself up to the etheric realms.

Awareness is the most important thing in all of existence, and it comes from procyon, brain entrainment and doing work with your crown chakra. Awareness is the most important thing, because once you are aware of what is holding you back and what you are doing to make your life harder, you can now work to release it. Procyon, isochronic tones and binaural beats are some of the most powerful forms of awareness increasing tools, they are the greatest asset you can ever invest in. When you don't have awareness you repeat mistakes, hence human nature.
    Last edited by Andy; 01-16-2010 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Language

Blog Entries

Hi Veeaye,

Quote Originally Posted by veeaye View Post
    Okay first of all this 'lengthy' sacred process of kundalin is all bs.
    I think you could have phrased this more respectfully. It's okay to disagree with someone on this forum but you are not allowed to attack their beliefs. So play nice.

Awakenning your kundalini is as easy as walking to the park. You just have to use proper ancient egyptian meditations and chanting god names heavily. The ones I used came from www.joyofsatan.org and worked very well.
    In all fairness whether one's kundalini is awakened or not is a personal judgment about a state of mind and whether this process is easy or lengthy and difficult depends upon the individual and their belief system.

Your way is neither right or wrong but the same applies to Richard. After all, there are many ways to accomplish a goal - which [IMO] actually isn't awakening kundalini - because awakening kundalini is a process not a goal. This process leads to an end result which is ... .

I awakenned my kundalini after 3 weeks of meditating.

However...

This was a very big mistake. Because I suffered a great deal with heat exhaustion, fevers, night sweats, physchitzofrania, paranoia, depression, fear paralysis, pain, you name it. So you must never awaken kundalini unless you are very prepared for it mentally and physically and have already done allot of healing.
    The same has been said about the practice of Magick which is why grade systems were set up. If you do the process properly, profound psychological changes occur but over a longer period of time, which gives you time to adjust. A lot of what happens in this time involves introspection of one's self, including beliefs and core issues such as identity, ego and so forth. When you start getting to core issues, your u/c will create all kinds of symptoms to get you to stop and back off. It's a protection mechanism of sorts. Keep in mind the u/c does not have the capability of reasoning like the conscious mind and so when working on one's self, it's common to spring some sticky traps. The key is to have some tools or someone of knowledge to help you through the messy stuff.

At the moment I am using session 33, 38 and 48 to build up my pre-frontal lobes so I can deal with the higher energy uptake.
    Umm I'm not sure I agree with you on this. In particular, program 48 has no entrainment value - it's just pure entertainment. The other two programs ... well, I guess it depends on what you mean by "higher energy uptake."

The pain is associated with past life, genetic and childhood trauma that lies dormant. The procyon system, as it is directly tied to the eyes, helps one to see the truth and thus move on.
    One of the things that can happen when one uses AVS theta programs is that repressed memories may come to surface - which would explain the unlocking of the door on childhood trauma. It doesn't always happen but it can.

Kundalini does not open you up to awareness. It forces all the bad shit painfully to the surface for you to deal with, takes your vibration up incredibly high and allows you to channel much more source energy to meet your needs, its also a pre-requisite for using the rest of our brains, harnessing 'super natural' powers and being able to completely open yourself up to the etheric realms.
    Hmmm not really sure what to say here. Craig ...

Awareness is the most important thing in all of existence, and it comes from procyon, brain entrainment and doing work with your crown chakra. Awareness is the most important thing, because once you are aware of what is holding you back and what you are doing to make your life harder, you can now work to release it. Procyon, isochronic tones and binaural beats are some of the most powerful forms of awareness increasing tools, they are the greatest asset you can ever invest in. When you don't have awareness you repeat mistakes, hence human nature.
    Well, I agree with you here - awareness is important. Thanks for posting your thoughts on the subject. It could be interesting to see where this goes.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Awww, Marisa, I thought you were handling it all just fine

First of all, I dearly wish Westerners would keep their snouts out of Eastern practices unless they are willing to integrate the culture of the native pactitioners.

The rising of the Kundalini Serpent is one expression of a process that most cultures have considered spiritually desirable. The most obvious Western equivalent is found in any system based on ascent of the Tree of Life (yup, complete with serpent!)

I have no idea what is in an Eastern practitioner's head when he thinks of Kundalini. I know that the Tree is symbolic, mapping (among other things) the refinement of the individual, culminating in the unity of understanding and wisdom.

A very strange thing happens when you commit a substantial chunk of your life to balancing understanding and wisdom. The Western Way is very good at understanding - we're good engineers. The Eastern Way is exceptional at wisdom.

Assuming the Abyss experience is comparable to the completion of the Kundalini, it will involve a lot of deep introspection. How can you claim to understand, if your own past is not resolved? How can you claim wisdom if you're acting without understanding? Formal systems provide an established path to follow.

There are no shortcuts. Kundalini won't happen out of context. Whatever it is that people make happen with almost no effort whatsoever is either fantasy, fiction or delusion. As I mentioned in an earlier post, of the three people I've known well who suffer schizophrenia, two attribute their initial episode to failed Kundalini exercises.

As this is an AVS site, I will mention that a very interesting range of quivers along the spine, and even out to the peripherals, can be induced with the right stimulus. I suspect this sensation could be confused with a very small snake ascending the spine, and while the sensation is far from unpleasant, it tends to happen in the low alpha and theta range, which is where I do my daily "balancing".

Cheers,
    Craig

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CraigT View Post
    Awww, Marisa, I thought you were handling it all just fine
    Ya but look what you contributed. See, I wouldn't have thought of this.

First of all, I dearly wish Westerners would keep their snouts out of Eastern practices unless they are willing to integrate the culture of the native practitioners.
    because ... ? It's an interesting line of thought, please continue.

The rising of the Kundalini Serpent is one expression of a process that most cultures have considered spiritually desirable. The most obvious Western equivalent is found in any system based on ascent of the Tree of Life (yup, complete with serpent!)
    I would like to add that the system of working with the Tree of Life and all associated symbolisms of "magick" can be used successfully by anyone wanting to gain some insight into their psyche and control over their own mind without them believing in a supreme being (god), religion or magic. Since the unconscious mind likes metaphor and symbolism working with a magickal system can be quite useful and insightful.

Side bar: "Magick" means "An act of Will" ... which I can explain further if anyone is interested.

I have no idea what is in an Eastern practitioner's head when he thinks of Kundalini. I know that the Tree is symbolic, mapping (among other things) the refinement of the individual, culminating in the unity of understanding and wisdom.
    Well put. Good point also - we don't know what is in anyone's head when they think of many terms associated with spirituality and many other things.

A very strange thing happens when you commit a substantial chunk of your life to balancing understanding and wisdom. The Western Way is very good at understanding - we're good engineers. The Eastern Way is exceptional at wisdom.
    I Agree

Assuming the Abyss experience is comparable to the completion of the Kundalini, it will involve a lot of deep introspection. How can you claim to understand, if your own past is not resolved? How can you claim wisdom if you're acting without understanding? Formal systems provide an established path to follow.
    Ah the Abyss ... did a face plant there a few times. Not the most pleasant and comfortable of experiences. Don't forget that there are "ordeals" that tend to pop up on path work and those are like junior abyss experiences.

There are no shortcuts. Kundalini won't happen out of context. Whatever it is that people make happen with almost no effort whatsoever is either fantasy, fiction or delusion. As I mentioned in an earlier post, of the three people I've known well who suffer schizophrenia, two attribute their initial episode to failed Kundalini exercises.
    I think you bring up a very important point here - one that many do not give much thought to and that is the analysis of our beliefs around reality. The problem with magical thinking is that it does tend to lead one in an illusionary direction. Consider what an "etheric plane" may or may not be? Is it a physical place or is it a "mind place" [no pun intended]. Is the astral an outer or inner experience?

Most of magick is an inner experience but don't discount it as unimportant because of that. The "inner planes" are rich with insight and opportunity for growth. It is the training ground for mental strength and personal power both which are useful in our lives on the physical (material) plane.

As this is an AVS site, I will mention that a very interesting range of quivers along the spine, and even out to the peripherals, can be induced with the right stimulus. I suspect this sensation could be confused with a very small snake ascending the spine, and while the sensation is far from unpleasant, it tends to happen in the low alpha and theta range, which is where I do my daily "balancing".
    It is an AVS site but in this section "The Mind Place" - these conversations are most welcome and I encourage others to join in. As I've mentioned before - all view points are welcome just remember to be respectful in your posts because I want to keep this environment as one where these things can safely be discussed without anyone fearing attack or ridicule.

M.
    Last edited by Marisa; 01-17-2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: typos etc.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

hmmm...

Marisa. I had awakenned my kundalini, after three weeks of meditation. Have you? I speak through experience.

Craig. You are right. I had no idea what I was doing when I did the energy and kundalini meditations. One should begin 15 minutes or so and slowly build up to an hour or two. I was doing them all day.

The pain is completely to do with the ego inflating. The ego feeds on the energy. When you open your chakras and awaken your kundalini, your soul takes in much energy from the sun and its surroundings. If you haven't figured out the blockages, its like feeding the shadow within until it tears you apart. And the shadow attracts and feeds on more negative energy so you attract more of those experiences.

The pre-warning on the jos didn't seem to outline the true severity of it. If I haven't been seeing a kinesiologist twice a week for two years, as well as doing EFT, mandalas, affirmations, entrainment, paraliminals, guided meditations, crystal therapy and bach flower essences. Im sure I wouldn't have lasted long.
    Last edited by veeaye; 01-17-2010 at 10:00 PM.

Thread Information