Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Schumann Resonance Revisited

Default Re: Schumann Resonance Revisited

Craig,
    I hope you didn't feel put too much on the spot - it wasn't my intention...

I have a much better understanding of the nature of your search & why you are exploring this avenue & the pertinence of your question, & what is guiding it, & why you to want to "repeat".

BTW, I'm curious to know if you were you ever able to repeat an "artificially-induced" state before? {even though I realize it implies nothing for certain about BWE being able to or not (since the variables are different)}

When I read your emphasis on "the fact that I not only got close to "...states..." with which I was familiar, but beyond, using only entrainment...", I find it inspiring... that's really great confirmation for a useful & "clean" technology for explorers of states of consciousness!

I have added the sessions I mentioned earlier, on my already long & growing list of experiments... will keep you posted if/when I discover/experience unusual states... you may flag me, please, should I miss reading one of your posts on the subject.

Thanks for sharing...your honesty is really appreciated!

Ben,

There is a substance, that is completely legal to grow and use in New Zealand, that has delivered a consistant set of images over an extended period of time. Every time I worked with this substance, I have trusted it to leave me unharmed a little more, and let go a little more. To this day I have remained unharmed, and there is more to see in that realm.

The arrangement I have come to with this substance, is that for everything it shows me, I will find my own way as well. It provides inspiration, I then put in the work. The teacher plant shows me, I then learn how to do it myself.

Brainwave entrainment is the next helper tool in this process. Brainwave entrainment allows me to achieve repeatable states of mind, once in those states I can resume my progressive detachment, ever more trusting, relaxed and inspired.

A very innocuous little plant, that we grow on our front doorstep, and an easily overlooked little machine have done really nice work in getting me past my prejudices and preconceptions.

The wonderful thing about not using teacher plants, is that all of the fear of harm and the attendant anxiety is eliminated. BWE is so equisitely safe that you can go under knowing you be right back as soon as the track ends.

Any question asked with sincerity, will be answered with the honesty it deserves. Thank you for becoming a friend.

Craig

Craig,

You've peeked my curiosity... were you referring to S.D., by any chance?

Also, am I to understand that you have identified frequencies that are conducive to repeatable results which correspond to states of mind that you had previously experienced under different conditions than BWE?

Thanks for your feedback... I never knew I had such an interesting friend in New Zealand ... I'm in frozen, snowed-in Quebec, Canada, near Montreal.

p.s. I will also be experimenting with what you call "progressive detachment", versus what I've been cultivating for decades, which might be called "progressive incarnation", I guess... and see how that feels.

On the matter of which substance, the one you mention has a strong history in such applications, but is seriously misunderstood and, with the garbage being posted on utube and appearing in the media and the responses of several unenlightened 'authorities' around the world, any publicity has the potential to be bad publicity.

No, I haven't identified any particular frequencies. Schumann was startlingly effective, but unrepeated at this stage. Anything in the high theta to mid alpha seems to have a very good chance of leading somewhere. Not surprising - that's the range associated with strongly aware meditation.

Awww, crikey mate, stone the crows, not another blimey Canadian. (I'm actually an Australian, deposited in NZ at the age of 12, and smart enough to have stayed put). My wife, Lori, is Canadian, born and raised in the logging camps of Vancouver Island and thereabouts and who I stumbled on here in Petone some 20 years or so ago.

I'll be thinking of you in the cold and snow, as I enjoy another balmy 20 degrees celsius, not forgetting my Australian friends who will be sweltering in 35-40 degrees celsius. New Zealand's just not a bad place to be!!!

Cheers,
    Craig

Thanks Craig?,

? I was actually born in the southern part of French-speaking Belgium, and came to Canada in 1955 at age 5 ?, & my wife was born in Tangiers, Morocco & came over in 1958? Oh boy, what a mixed world we live in? and even if Vancouver Island is a beautiful & warmer place than Quebec, 22*C well, hummm, my parents sure made a mistake... smart wife you have hahaha.

I am trying to send a .PRW & an mp3 file your way.

When I try to upload the PRW file on this thread, it gets attached... however, when I attempt to upload the other one, a ZIP folder containing the 21MB mp3 file, I always get a message saying "Invalid Post Specified. If you followed a valid link (which is this one in fact), please notify the administrator".

Suggestions?

Ben,

Wow, that's some wild and interesting path and partnership you've pulled together there. Your wife must find the Morocco to Canada climate change a bit of a strain! One side of wife's family a couple of generations back were of the French persuasion, living in Montreal. Some stories of some male ancestor plying the waterways in a canoe, trading for the Hudson Company.

Feel free to just send an email - 20Mb is the size limit per email, I think.

Cheers,
    Craig

I've just been reading back over this thread, and so engrossed in one thing I became, that I had forgotten the most important point in the initial post.

In answer to the question, 'have I identified specific frequencies', I have said no, but the fact is that by suggestion I created a 'powerful' frequency.

I had imbued the Schumann Frequency with power, by believing my hypothesis that the human brain established electrical equilibrium with our planet, suppressing sprious neuron interference.

My experiment did nothing to disprove the hypothesis. No one has yet disputed the hypothesis.

I can now sit down for a Schumann Frequency session with the full expectation of a mystical experience, because I know, on the basis of one successful experiment, and public acceptance of the hypothesis, that the Schumann Frequency works.

It would be interesting to see what else one could convince oneself of.

Cheers,
    Craig

Craig:

There is a substance, that is completely legal to grow and use in New Zealand
    Are you referring to "ayahuasca" , I would love to hear more about this, although I believe it is not obtainable in the US.

I'm thinking of designing a session that matches up with my hypnosis tape,
    and Marisa thought I should ask you for tips about designing it.
    (please see her reply in the "achieving a hypnotic state" post)

Kind regards,

Dave

Dave,

I'm sorry, but I totally don't want to discuss substances in detail on this forum.

No, it's not, but ayahuasca contains DMT which would be a candidate substance for this type of work. Ayahuasca is pretty much illegal everywhere unless you happen to be of a religion that has fought for exemption.

Any more discussion of this should be via PM or email, please.

Cheers,
    Craig

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDave View Post
    Craig:

I'm thinking of designing a session that matches up with my hypnosis tape,
    and Marisa thought I should ask you for tips about designing it.
    (please see her reply in the "achieving a hypnotic state" post)

Kind regards,

Dave
    I don't have much more to offer than what I posted in the other message on the how. I could offer suggestions on what frequencies to use or offer to help you with the script. As for matching the two ... like I said, I don't really think it's necessary. The third and forth component to match, if you are so inclined, would be rate of speech and music. You may want to focus more on matching the rate of speech to the music and not to the lights.

Just my opinion.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information