Thread: SynchroMuse, AudioStrobe, Binaural Beats, Hemi-Sync

1. Default SynchroMuse, AudioStrobe, Binaural Beats, Hemi-Sync

Hi everyone,

I just got a Procyon and i love it. I want to start getting AudioStrobe embedded CDs, and SynchroMuse CDs (once they are available). But I was wondering if either dAS mode or AS mode would be compatible with Hemi-Sync CDs or other CDs with binaural beats, and if so, which CDs?

If anyone knows anything about this subject, I would appreciate your information.

Thanks, Chris

Blog Entries

Default Re: SynchroMuse, AudioStrobe, Binaural Beats, Hemi-Sync

Hello Chris, and welcome!

The short answer is no.

Here is a related thread: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...=2129#post2129

-Andy.

Default Re: SynchroMuse, AudioStrobe, Binaural Beats, Hemi-Sync

Chris, welcome to the forum!

The Procyon will work just fine with any CD that includes AudioStrobe. I don't know if the ones you mention do or not.

The dAS mode is for Synchromuse, so will be used if you create your own synchromuse content - great if you have a favourite album as copyright means that not many mainstream albums ever get AudioStrobe added.

The AS mode is for any AudioStrobe encoded CD, or for applications like Neuroprogrammer, that output AudioStrobe signals.

Really pleased to hear you like your Procyon. I've had mine for about nine months now and it still gets daily use.

There's heaps of really good information on the boards here, and on the main MindPlace site, so take some time - the more you learn the more value you'll get out of your new 'toy'

Cheers,
    Craig

P.S. Just checked, Andy is right - but it's the CD that doesn't have the AudioStrobe - no reflection on the Procyon!

P.P.S. If you head over to the Transparent Corp forum, there's a member there, WaveRider, who knows the Hemi-Sync and other major programs inside out - I believe he has created a free lookalike (DTZM) to run from Neuroprogrammer that either includes Audiostrobe or can easily have it added. Neuroprogrammer is a relatively inexpensive package that adds major value to the Procyon.
    Last edited by CraigT; 01-25-2009 at 03:44 PM.

4. Default Re: SynchroMuse, AudioStrobe, Binaural Beats, Hemi-Sync

Thanks for the speedy responses and pointers. I'll have to look into the Neuroprogrammer. I am excited to start making some of my own sessions and exploring the possibilities of the procyon.

Thread Information