Thread: Transparent corp

Smile Transparent corp

Have any of you people had a look at the products Transparant corp have got out at the moment? I've been looking on their website (www.transparentcorp.com) and their programmes are compatable with the proteus and other mind machines.

Has anyone had any experience of using them with their mind machine?

I've been messing around with the demo versions and they seem like they're really good.

2. Default Re: Transparent corp

Yes, I've been looking at the demo version of NeuroProgrammer 2 and I think I might take the plunge. The editor looks like a dream to use, you can easily record your own affirmations and hypnotic suggestions, and it also supports Audiostrobe so I assume it should be possible to play it through the Proteus in Audiostrobe mode.

Default Re: Transparent corp

Hello Kalamaca and Billgillies

I have also looked at the site and agree it sounds as if it is a good editor. Did you buy it and if so what do you think? I am interested in any feed back you can provide. I think it costs $60 can you confirm that?
    Thanks.
    Regards agodney

4. Default Re: Transparent corp

Yes, there is a professional version of Neuroprogrammer 2 for $60 and a home version for $45. You can download a free two week trial from the transparentcorp website. My Proteus was under repair when I had the two week free trial so I couldn't try it with the Proteus then. I tried the flashing screen option which was a passable alternative to the goggles. But now I've decided to take the plunge and I've bought NP2 Professional. The advantage of the Professional version is the session editor capabilities. Sessions can be exported as wav files. They can then be played back through the Proteus in AS mode from a playback device like an mp3 player that can handle wav files or directly from the audio output of your computer straight into the aux socket of the Proteus.
    The NP2 editor really is a dream to use. It even has an inbuilt recorder so you can record your own affirmations or hypnotic suggestions. There is also the option of having musical tones rather than just sonic pulses which I?ve begun to find a little monotonous at times on the Proteus.
    I?ve only just begun to look into it but it seems to me that one limitation of the editor is that you don?t have so much control over the goggles. You can only have alternate flashing between the two colours and the only parameter you can control is the flash rate. So you can?t automate the brightness. For subtler use of the goggles you?ll still need to resort to the Proteus editor.

5. Thumbs up Re: Transparent corp

Hi,
    I have Neuro-programmer 2 Pro and its great!

6. Default Re: Transparent corp

Yeah, there's lots to explore....

Quote Originally Posted by kalamaca View Post
    Have any of you people had a look at the products Transparant corp have got out at the moment? I've been looking on their website (www.transparentcorp.com) and their programmes are compatable with the proteus and other mind machines.

Has anyone had any experience of using them with their mind machine?

I've been messing around with the demo versions and they seem like they're really good.
    Hi Folks,

After careful consideration I recently purchased NP2 Pro (Sixty bucks, if I remember right, or maybe it was 55) and I don't mind saying that overall I've been very favorably impressed.

The help files and associated documentation are phenomenal and full of references to outside sources. They are just stuffed with information that goes far beyond merely operating the program.

There are a large number of presets, many devoted to specific problem areas (ADD, cognition improvement for seniors, IQ boosting, many others.)

Of course you can write your own routines as well. The user programming interface is rather different from the spreadsheet style of the Proteus editor (and I like the Proteus editor style better, actually); NP2 employs an interface broadly similar to Mind Explorer's "graph" style, but it is quite adequate, easy to use and you can add multiple levels of programming.

What I see as the single serious deficiency in this program is that - as of the current release - you CAN NOT edit the presets. I was rather disappointed about this, but the site administrator is on record as saying that they are including preset editing in the next release. No indication as to when that is due out, however.

Over all I'm pleased with it to the extent that I'm willing to be patient for preset editing in the next release.
    Regards,
    Mandrake

----------
    "Any sufficiently developed science is indistinguishable from Magic." - Arthur C. Clark

Thumbs up Re: Transparent corp

I bought the NP2 pro and i use it extensively and think it's great. Very user friendly. You can put an indefinite number of tracks layered upon each other and you can put the sound at the level of quality you want, so you can experiment with the "Box effect" sessions of the book "Awakened mind 1" so for the sound it's much better. I'm also experimenting a lot with Monroe's "out of body" frequencies.
    They(Transparentcorp)are really open minded and adventurous too. I've worked with them over the internet about putting very precise effects to make your own Tomatis effect cd's, because they are very expensive elsewhere. They were very interested and told me that they put everything i asked for in the functions of a new software that's not out yet. Waiting anxiously.

I program a lot(proteus editor and NP2) so i see the limits of any editor software really quickly. And by the way, the intensity of the lights are editable on NP2 for those who tought they weren't.

I have tried the NCH Tone Generator. Sample version 1.1. Very simple and easy to use. Then I tried Brainwave Generator, couldn't get with it. I used it for getting sleepy one nite, and then only slept for 2 hours. Finally got up at 5 AM and did a session again - I used the headphones so I would not disturb anyone. Big mistake it seems - I was groggy all day.

Then I read the info on Transparent corp. Very interesting.
    Will download their sample copies later today. This looks like it has almost endless possibilities. And yes, I agree the music and the screen visualizations are much more versitile and agreeably pleasant.

I'll be back when I've had a chance to use the Transparent programs.

Thread Information