Thread: Which Brainwave Patterns?

1. Question Which Brainwave Patterns?

Can somebody provide a list of which programs stimulate which brainwave activity?

I'd like to know which is a theta, which is an alpha, which is a delta, which is a gamma etc.

Another question that I have is...which program is best suited to a hypnosis session that lasts about 20 minutes or so?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Which Brainwave Patterns?

Sorry I don't have that information for the Sirius. Since the machine is not programmable, I'm not able to look at each individual program and those programs were written a very long time ago so I doubt Mindplace has that information either.

However, the descriptions starting on page 19 of your manual should give you a pretty good idea of what you can accomplish with each session. I would wager a guess that Programs 16 or 17 would be best suited for what you are doing.

The Sirius is not capable of producing "Gamma" frequencies.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Heres the session structure for the Orion, which is the name the Sirius was previously marketed under. I have no reason to believe the sessions have changed.

Cheers,
    Craig
    Attached Files Attached Files

tonez323,

All you need to do is go to MindPlace Support for the Sirius to see both the Sirius manual and the session fequencies;

http://mindplacesupport.com/really-old-legacy/

I just looked a a couple of sessions and they seem to be the same as the ones Craig posted above for the old Orion.

In my Siruis there is also a Session #23 this is a randon sesssion. I'm not sure what this does. Probably just moves things around a lot to help show you what this machine can do (entertainment only).

Personally I'd target an entrainment freq. you want (not sure what is really best with hypno, guess ~4-11 hz) with the Sirius user mode 02, using the normal light/sound flashes (not the expand/alternating ones).

If you want Gamma (+40 hz) with a Sirius all you have to do is go to U02 mode and hit the middle button to go to expand/alternating flashes. Anything above 20hz will give you a a nice visual gamma display equal to 2X the sound freq. in my opinion. You need to turn down the Sirius sound volume to zero though, since the audio freq. is 1/2.

Cheers,
    TomC

Thread Information