Thread: is there a program to make and burn programs to cd

1. Default is there a program to make and burn programs to cd

and use that to play it thru the proteus from my cd player..??

i am not go with dealing with the Proteus type of program. i may just get rid of it.. i have spent days try'n to get to work. i am way past the, "why bother" stage. i have had this thing 6+ years, technology has made some really serious advances since then, ..i played some audiostrobe things on it. i thought it was just a Pay an Play item
    Last edited by passnthru2; 12-16-2008 at 12:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Blog Entries

Default Re: is there a program to make and burn programs to cd

Hello!

You should have just asked for some help!
    It's not that hard and we're all happy to help!

I'm sorry, but there is no way to program the Proteus with a CD.

If your Proteus is 6+ years old, it probably has a very old OS indeed!

If you'd like some help loading new programs on let us know what the problem is that you're having and I promise to help until you have it!

-Andy.

Default Re: is there a program to make and burn programs to cd

Hi Passthru2,

Sorry to hear about your frustrations.

There are certainly high quality programs for the Proteus (as well as the Sirrus and Procyon) that burn AVS sessions to portable CD format. Transparent Corporation (www.transparentcorp.com) has Mind Workstation - records to MP3 or WAV files - and NeuroProgrammer2 - records to WAV file.

Your CD player uses a CDA audio file format. There are free utilities to convert MP3 and WAV files to CDA audio format, such as

http://www.easyfreeware.com/free_aud...-freeware.html

The AVS sessions can be customized with the Transparent Corp Software programs, exported and then burned to CDs for use with Proteus. The Proteus is fully Audiostobe capable and plays these session vbery well.

I hope this helps. Don't give up - the rewards are worth the extra effort. Sounds a bit complex but is really simple.

Check out the Transparent website. Many of the this forum's users also use the Transparent products with their Mindplace AVS machine and post on the Transparent forum.

-Jim

Thread Information