Thread: Support for MultiSensori

Default Support for MultiSensori

I just read about the new MultiSensori encoding scheme here. Now as I understood it MindPlace and A/V Stim has had some bad history, but would you consider adding support for MultiSensori? I believe this would make the Procyon even better and to be able to interact with software such as Mind WorkStation would be great.

2. Default Re: Support for MultiSensori

Multisensori is capable of displaying effectively one colour at any time as it sends relative RGB values to the LEDs.

It is a totally digital system though, so the lightbrightness and flash control should not vary from unit to unit ( ie more fool-proof ) whereas Audiostrobe can be effected by audio signal noise and input volume level.

I can't see how any of the Multisensori system would be compatable with the Procyon?
    Last edited by synaesthesia; 12-11-2008 at 08:02 PM.

Default Re: Support for MultiSensori

I was suspecting it might be to much work and not worth the effort to implement this into the Procyon if not impossible with the current hardware, but you never know that's why I asked here. Anyway maybe a future product from MindPlace could have support for this or maybe another encoding scheme could be used which allows for full interoperability between products from different vendors. The closes thing today is Audiostrobe, but it lacks RGB support and is sensitive to volume levels so I am hoping for an encoding scheme which does not have those drawbacks. I know about SynchroMuse, but that one is more for synchronizing an external audio source with an internal session for the glasses (correct me if I am wrong) which is not exactly the same.

Thread Information