Thread: Could I check what I have down load to Uxx

Default Could I check what I have down load to Uxx

I just transferred 8 sessions to my Proteus (to Utility area), but when check Uxx mode, there are 14 sessions in there. And now I am not sure what I have. Could I see details of this sessions on Proteus editor?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Could I check what I have down load to Uxx

Hello Kanar and welcome!

Unfortuntately, the Proteus only has one-way communication (meaning PC -> Proteus) so you cannot "read" what's in the memory of the Proteus.

See pages 6 & 7 of the editor manual (http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Proteus.htm) for details on how to load programs into the Proteus. If you only want the 8 sessions, then make sure that is all that's in the album that you're uploading.

Let us know if you have any more problems.

-Andy.

Hi, Andy
    Thank you for so fast replay.
    I followed all steps from the manual, and because the manual says that down loading of new sessions will erase all sessions that were down loaded before, I have repeated the procedure. And again instead of 8 I got 14 sessions.

Blog Entries

Hello again;

It seems that your programs are not uploading. The Proteus ships with 14 Thoughtstream-enabled programs in the Uxx bank, so that is likely what you have there.

Can you control the Proteus with the editor? Like start/stop sessions and so on?

If not then there's a connection problem. A quick search of the forum will likely lead you to information on how to solve that.

If not, please write back!

-Andy.

Hello!

Sorry for bumping an old topic, but I've just had the exact same problem. I could update the software on the Proteus (2.6 -> 2.8) without any problems, but when trying to upload sessions, it looked like it worked (the screen of the Proteus were flickering and such), but the original 14 ThoughtStream were still there.

The solution? Upgrade to the latest version of the Proteus Session Editor. I had used version 2.3, downloaded from mindmodulations.com, but when using 2.51 it worked wonders. Just thought I'd let you know.

/Jesper

Thread Information