Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Healing States

Default Re: Healing States

Wonderful! Thanks so much MV and Andy
    Life is but a dream

Default Re: Healing States

I have ordered sleep earphones so will try sleeping to the Schumann resonance which is meant to bring us into the resonance of the planet.
    I already work with tuning forks and program my water to certain frequencies so healing by resonance makes perfect sense to me. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.
    Life is but a dream

3. Default Re: Healing States

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    I have ordered sleep earphones so will try sleeping to the Schumann resonance which is meant to bring us into the resonance of the planet.
    I already work with tuning forks and program my water to certain frequencies so healing by resonance makes perfect sense to me. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post

All of these frequencies are meant to be good for chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia 0.5hz 1.5hz 7.83.hz and 10.hz

10.hz is meant to increase atp production and low atp production has been suggested in chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia though of course it may not apply to all with these conditions.

I would suggest if using wifi then to disable it and use ethernet as what I read is that the computer use can affect atp production.

If you want to experiment with using more than 1 or 2 frequencies then it is best to make a recording where you can listen casually and do not have to set time aside to do your meditation like you do with your kasina. What I would do is make a recording to listen on my mp3 player where you have binaural frequencies of 10hz and then after some time going down to 7.83hz and then listen to this casually, it could be ocean waves so you can play it low in your ears while you watch tv and do other things.

That way you do not have to set aside extra time for relaxation then later before you go to sleep then you can use your delta session with either or both the frequencies of 1.5hz and 0.5hz.

This gives you a chance to use lots of different frequencies without being restricted or overwhelmed if you want to use more frequencies. I am not sure how good the effects are when listening with eyes open to frequencies like 10 hz and 7.83hz but if you are relaxed and watching tv or reading a book or not doing anything strenuous then it should be beneficial.
    Last edited by Mind Voyager; 03-10-2015 at 07:29 AM.

Thread Information