Thread: Proteus to Procyon session conversions

Default Proteus to Procyon session conversions

When downloading these Sessions to the Procyon is the session at the top of the list start at #50? Or is it the Session at the bottom of the list that starts out as #50?

Thanks,
    Charles M

Default Re: Proteus to Procyon session conversions

I've not loaded an album of sessions in addition to the Procyon standard sessions, only single sessions, but I have reloaded the factory sessions a number of time, and it loads top-down, i.e. the album list starts with "Relax Before Exams"(1) and ends with "Pyromania"(49) (0/Random being an internal session).

I would expect additional albums to load the same way.

Cheers,
    Craig

Hi again,

Also how do I download all the sessions in the zip file to the Procyon? Is the procedure different with single sessions in a zip file?

Thanks,
    Charles M

Blog Entries

Hi Charles;

The downloading of sessions and albums is documentented in the Procyon Editor Manual, pages 4 & 5, available here: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Procyon.htm

You'll need to unzip the file before trying to upload sessions or albums.

Let us know if you have any difficulties!

-Andy.

Smile Re: Proteus to Procyon session conversions

Great Thanks for heading me in the wright direction. Will let you know how it goes.

Charles M

Unhappy Re: Proteus to Procyon session conversions

Hi Andy,

Have run into a dificultie. The files in the ziped folder are all .PRw not .PRb suffixed files. So per the info on pages 4&5 I started uploading one file at a time. After uploading 21 files the "Store Sessions in Proycon" said "Start of next session 60032 Memory remaining 384" I was unable at that point to upload any more sessions.

What did I Muck-up and how do I fix it to get all of the converted Proteaus sessions into the Procyon?

Charles M

Blog Entries

Hi Charles;

There is limited capacity in the Procyon, depending on how complex the sessions are. You have run out of room.

You will probably find that some of the Proteus converted sessions are similar to the Procyon sessions, so you may not need all of them. Alternately, you can pick and choose your favourites and make an album of Procyon/Proteus Sessions that you use regularily. It's easy to load the factory sessions back in afterwards if you decide to revert back.

The .PRb file is just a text file with the names of the sessions. Make an album of 50 of your favourite Procyon or Proteus sessions using any text editor.

For an example of how the .PRb file looks, download the factory sessions album from the Procyon support page.

Let us know if you have any further questions or you run into more problems.

-Andy.

Thread Information