Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: INNERQUEST IQ-III L&S Machine. Total Novice seeks advice

Default Re: INNERQUEST IQ-III L&S Machine. Total Novice seeks advice

Hola, s que el InnerQuest dej de fabricarse hace demasiado tiempo como para ser algo optimista en conseguir soporte un simple manual. Yo uso el Kasina de su-megabrain.com y ahora veo que hay modelos ms econmicos pero para nada inferiores en calidad y rendimiento. Te recomiendo que por $244 que sale el Limina de Mindplace a traves de su-megabrain.com lo compres y no te sigas privando de los beneficios que te brinda una mquina de luz & sonido moderna. Este tipo de tecnologa avanza mucho en poco tiempo, no pods estar con un equipo de hace ms de 20 aos!! Sdos.!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pili View Post
    Hola, s que el InnerQuest dej de fabricarse hace demasiado tiempo como para ser algo optimista en conseguir soporte un simple manual. Yo uso el Kasina de su-megabrain.com y ahora veo que hay modelos ms econmicos pero para nada inferiores en calidad y rendimiento. Te recomiendo que por $244 que sale el Limina de Mindplace a traves de su-megabrain.com lo compres y no te sigas privando de los beneficios que te brinda una mquina de luz & sonido moderna. Este tipo de tecnologa avanza mucho en poco tiempo, no pods estar con un equipo de hace ms de 20 aos!! Sdos.!
    Hi Pili, and welcome!

Let's stick to English on the forum, please, so everyone can communicate. Thank you.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: INNERQUEST IQ-III L&S Machine. Total Novice seeks advice

Quote Originally Posted by kends View Post
    Hi Everyone, so I bought an Innerquest JR IQ from EBay recently and it didn't come with a list of its 14 programs - does anyone have this they can share? The other one posted are more than 14 (16 above for IQ II-III), so I don't think they translate. Thanks!

Ken
    Hello, I can only give you partial information about the sessions. I only have one page of the manual. Hope this can help you.

Energy Recovery
    "A-3" . 24 minutes of "Beta-Alpha Wave" alternating from 10 to 18 Hz. It should be used for relaxation and energy recovery. Likewise, it is also great to enjoy music or simply feel good.
    Meditation and personal programming
    "A-4" .- 30 minutes of deep "Alpha-Theta Wave". A repeating wave of al- modes. ternants from 5 to 12 Hz. Especially suitable for meditation and personal programming.
    Deep relaxation to allow a natural transition to sleep
    "A-5" . 30 minutes of "Theta-Delta Wave". 1.0 to 5 Hz for deep relaxation, ending in sleep.
    Deep relaxation (inner harmony)
    "A-6" . 36 minutes of program "Harmony of the Earth". 10 minute induction. 7.83 Hz using both focus and expansion modes and returning to High Alpha for more than two minutes.
    Relaxation and learning studies
    "B" . 36 minutes of deep relaxation and Theta learning. Relaxing in muitimodal phase for 18 minutes, from 4 to 7 Hz for high retention programming and images.
    Ideal program for creativity
    "B-1" . 36 minutes of "High Creativity" program. All in expansive left / right mode for higher hemispherical "mirroring". Suitable for problem solving and creative thinking. Interval: 25 to 5 Hz.
    Memory regression program (old memories emerge)
    "B-2" . 35 minutes of the "Remembrance-Evocation" program to activate memory and regression. 10 minutes of induction to relaxation followed by all the front, rear mode in a range of 5 to 8 Hz.
    Feel-good (relaxing) program
    "B-3" . 40 minutes of general use. Tone program and enjoy music. Interval 30 to 7 Hz in all modes, in low range and then to No. 12.
    Balance program parietal
    "B-45 ". 40 minutes of balance in left / right program. All modes left / right through an interval of 25 to 5 Hz.
    Very deep relaxation ideal for meditation.
    "B-6" . 60 minutes of "Ultra-deep relaxation." 10 minutes of inductive relaxation followed by 40 minutes of "Delta Wave" phase. and 10 minute return to finish at 10 Hz.

This is really great! Thanks!

This just might be the oldest thread that still receives occasional posts... I knew Rob Robinson, used to see him at the Consumer Electronics Show early 1990s. I've dined with him as well. Great guy, very affable and enthusiastic about this technology. He had a run of bad luck towards the end, which lead to some prison time as far as I recall due to selling stock to an employee a year or two before the FDA shut them down due to some medical claims made as I recall in the Sharper Image catalog. His focus was on hypnosis, and told me that he self-hypnotized during surgery and avoided anesthesia by doing so...

I found my original manual for the IQ-2 - it contains the original program list: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1e9ud4ys83...tions.pdf?dl=0
    And here's the programming guide: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m0uk82xnnn...Guide.pdf?dl=0

Mine still runs & I still use it.

7. Default Re: INNERQUEST IQ-III L&S Machine. Total Novice seeks advice

Hello, I have the manual in spanish. Put the email here.

I couldn't do any better because the pages are yellow! It is in 400 dpi, grayscale.
    Blessings to the creator of such good equipment.
    Get someone who knows Spanish well.
    The programs that come with the IQ are very good for different uses. I'm sure you will find it unbelievable that in 1992 this equipment was being sold here but well, this country is like that.
    I also use it with TENcolors Lightframes lenses.
    You can generate 10 different colors with the lenses because of their special leds and also for each one a different color!
    They were unbeatable and were never sold again, a pity.
    I send you warm greetings from Argentina.

8. Default Re: INNERQUEST IQ-III L&S Machine. Total Novice seeks advice

Quote Originally Posted by kends View Post
    Hi Everyone, so I bought an Innerquest JR IQ from EBay recently and it didn't come with a list of its 14 programs - does anyone have this they can share? The other one posted are more than 14 (16 above for IQ II-III), so I don't think they translate. Thanks!

Ken
    I have the InnerQuest Jr amd the manual too. I would be happy to provide the info on the programs for it. Not sure if this post will even be read so before I type up all that info for you, please let me know if you still want this information.

Searcher

Quote Originally Posted by fumanchu View Post
    Hello, I can only give you partial information about the sessions. I only have one page of the manual. Hope this can help you.
    Noob here, never had a brain machine, let me try to understand; When the details of "x Hz to x Hz" of each sessions are omitted i assume that this information is proprietary, correct? How i should emulate the exact duration of each frequency in other devices? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
    Noob here, never had a brain machine, let me try to understand; When the details of "x Hz to x Hz" of each sessions are omitted i assume that this information is proprietary, correct? How i should emulate the exact duration of each frequency in other devices? Thanks!
    Those sessions are pretty old. The authors, most of whom are not around today, probably didn't want to confuse the users with specific technical data. That's the way things were back then. Transparent Corp came around with their software to make light and sound sessions, and everyone wanted to know what frequencies and methods are used. Trouble was, everyone saw how simple and non- mystical BWE is and the popularity dropped. Before that, BWE and AVS sessions had an air of mystery and adventure.

You could load the session into a DAW and count the beats per second and use a spectrum analyzer to determine pitch difference in binaural beats, but unless that particular session really does it for you, it's not worth the effort IMO. You can get a clue by looking at the title and what it's used for. Alpha is light relaxation, meditation and stress relief. Beta is focus and cognition. Theta is deep relaxation, meditation and esoteric. Delta is pain relief and sleep.

Thread Information